Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price drop for R3V! 92 325ic s52 in Orlando SOLD

SOLD

My prioritizes have changed and I think it is time I let someone else to enjoy this beautiful car.

07/ 92 325i convertible
    calypos red, Fresh paint (original color)
    VIN is : WBABB1319NEC06408
    Chassis has aprx 153,xxx on it now. I drive it daily about 60 miles to and from work so that will continue to climb.
    CLEAN Florida Title.

Back story on the car: I bought it in Minnesota from an older gentleman who only drove the car on nice weekends. I brought it down to Iowa (my home state) and did most of the work there. I've since moved to Florida and am now looking into buying a house. I am a BMW technician at Fields BMW in Orlando so all of the work on the car is up to par.

FULL DISCLOSURE:
    -In July of 2013 someone pulled out in front me and I hit him. Insurance paid for the entire car I paid to keep the car, the title never left my name so it is still clean. The collision center I used is family and I did most of the disassembly and reassembly. The shop is Avalon body shop of Richardsville Iowa, here is a link of their site. http://www.avalonbodyshop.com/ They Do amazing work, look for yourself. I bought a rust free parts car for the donor parts. The paint on this car is IMMACULATE.

-The seats need to be replaced or redone in my opinion. They are cracking from sun and age.

-The top shows it age, the rear window needs to be replaced. There are no rips in the top itself but the stitching where to top is attached to the frame in the center is gone. So I would say it needs a top too.

-There are some small indents in the rear quarter panels, they're from pushing the car on dollies in the garage. A paintless dent repair man would be able to get them out fairly easy.

Now that all of that is out of the way. On to the good stuff.

Chassis:
    -The body on the car is perfect, the paint is beautiful.
    All of the minor rust spots were sand blasted, converted, resealed and painted. The battery box was cut out and replaced with a new panel.

-Fenders were rolled while the car was in the body shop and the ugly third brake light was spot welded and filled or "shaved".

-All clips were replaced, emblems are new, tail lamps are new hella units from guten parts, headlamps are new sylvania xtravision.

-Convertible top has been converted to manual with all new BMW parts

Suspension:
    -Coilover setup is shortened strut housings with bilistein IX shocks with eibach 400lb springs in the front and eibach 600lb springs in the rear with KYB AGX camaro shocks. Ground Control touring camber plates. It rides stiff enough to have some fun but comfortable enough to drive everyday.

-Front control arms are new with powerflex bushings. New sway bar links, and Condor rear subframe bushings ( Subframe, trailing arms and diff, this makes the car handles awesome with these bushings but allows you to hear all of the noise from the rear subframe )

-Rear brake hoses were replaced with the subframe bushings.

-Brakes all around have been replaced.

-Wheels are 16x9 Alzor (ecs tuning) tires are brand new 205/45/16 Falken ziex ze950 as of 3/27/15

-Reman e36 M3 steering rack, NO POWER STEERING. I have all of the parts, I prefer to feel the road however.

Drivetrain:
    - S52 from a 96 M3 coupe

-The engine had 45k when I dropped it in at 140,xxx on the car. So it has aprx 58k now.

-M50 oil pan and pickup/ dipstick, M50 Intake manifold with an m50 manifold.com kit, SAP deleted, rear o2 sensors deleted, ASC deleted

-Engine harness modified for e30 chassis with a new c01 and pins

-New valve cover gasket, water pump, thermostat, m20 radiator, plugs, k&n filter, expansion tank, hoses, exhaust gaskets

-Matching ZF 5 speed trans with aprx 55k (original clutch) new slave cylinder

-New 325i brake booster ( relocated )

-Rebuilt 3.23 diff ( Mcoupe ring and pinion )

-E36 328i driveshaft with new e30 center bushing

-Condor shift bushings

I'm sure I have forgot a TON of things on this, but I am more then willing to talk for hours about this car. Please ask any questions that you can think of.

I'm asking SOLD. I'm willing to negotiate with reasonable offers. I am open to certain trades with cash on your end. ( e30, e28, e34, e39, e46) must be rust free and manual transmission.

this is what the damage looked like, the frame horn was untouched

parts car used for repairs

This is how the car sits right now.

Last edited by dmjensen; 06-15-2015, 02:55 AM.

Nice car
    1991 349is (wadded up)
    1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
    2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
    1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
    1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
    2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

UPDATED, I've added more photos and dropped the price. If you have and questions let me know. I'm very motivated to sell.

Comment

Sending Pm shortly.
        TunaCrew

Comment

Very nice ride! Throw some new hide on the driver's seat and you're golden!

Comment

Thanks guys, I know I need to but I just don't have the funds to finish the car right.

Comment

Bump, tons of intrest but no bites!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Updated: ABS light has been corrected! Make me an offer!

Comment

Bump, just installed four new falken ziex tires last night!

Comment

what a bargain! glws!
                        sigpic
                        MINI RSR- 2004 MCS______MINI....FTW !
                        S54/E36/8 2001 M Coupe
                        DD Slugbut the WRX Wagon SOLD
                        1986 Toyota Van
                        seriousrrry

Comment

bump

Comment

super sweet car!