Make me an offer!

Comment

Still available

Comment

Bump

Comment

still for sale, make me an offer!

Comment

not to be a downer man but i would pull the carfax.

im willing to bet the car will show its a salvage title now since the insurance totaled out the car. doesn't really need the title to leave your hands...

Comment

anyone who's seriously worried about the title must not know much about the way that insurance companies undervalue these cars. if you don't see the value in what the OP has done, then move along, this car clearly isn't for you. he's disclosed everything he knows about it, and has shown clear pictures of damage that is not particularly worrisome and professionally repaired. add to that the fact that it's a stupid clean swap of a low mileage s52, and he's certainly in the ballpark of a fair price point. he's also mentioned numerous times that he's willing to entertain offers. get over the title already.

Comment

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
                not to be a downer man but i would pull the carfax.

im willing to bet the car will show its a salvage title now since the insurance totaled out the car. doesn't really need the title to leave your hands...

Car DOES NOT show salvage title.

To the OP, GLWS. It's beautiful.

Comment

Thanks guys, when I was getting the repairs done I asked for advice from the adjuster on what to do and he told me exactly what to do.

All I can do is disclose everything I have done. I'm not trying to hide anything, I just want to pass on this beatiful car. I drive it daily almost 30 miles with no issues and it is a blast to drive!

I just need to move on and get a sedan for the future.

Comment

Very nice car!

Comment

Bump, 9000 cash takes it or trade for a rust free, stock and clean e30 sedan (88-91 325i manual) with some cash on your end.

Just for reference this is what I'm shooting for, just have to sell mine first. I don't make nearly enough to add a third car and sedans are family friendly ;)

http://http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/5018550951.html

Comment

Not mine but I know you are looking for a sedan and saw this on CG

Comment

Trade for turbo e36? Text for info 7272381680

Comment

I may have something you'd be interested in For trade. E36 sedan turbo. Text for info 7272381680

Comment

Sory dude, e30's only.

Also Pending sale! Will update as I figure out everything.

Comment

As for right now the car is still on the market, I haven't heard from any of the potential buyers for a few days now and it seems to be pattern. I need this car sold ASAP as I'm picking up it's replacement next week!

First guy that puts a reasonable cash offer in my hand or a deposit in my paypal gets a badass e30, and we all know chicks dig badass e30's!

Comment

Working...
                                X