No announcement yet.

Georgia meet up! Conyers/ATL area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gumby, my car is up on stands getting all new rotors, brakes, bushings and cv boots. I hope it warms up so i finish up and be back on the road in a few days.

Anyone have a favorite road in the N.GA area?
    sigpic

Comment

My clutch slave went out so mines on stands as well. Hopefully it will be running by this weekend. Lemme know if you need any help. I'm gonna do a front end refresh on mine as well soon.

And I can show you plenty of roads to run when it warms up!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumby View Post
        My clutch slave went out so mines on stands as well. Hopefully it will be running by this weekend. Lemme know if you need any help. I'm gonna do a front end refresh on mine as well soon.

And I can show you plenty of roads to run when it warms up!
        Sounds good, i just did my slave cylinder not too long ago, the hose was a pain to get off. I'm waiting on parts to be delivered but will take you up your offer when the time comes, its always nice having an extra set of hands. Likewise if you need a hand shoot me a PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Just picked up an e30 the other day. And I am down to meet up as well. I'm near athens

Comment

Lets get some location ideas tossed up here

Comment

Anybody going to caffeine and octane this Sunday?

Comment

Info about that?

Comment

Georgia meet up! Conyers/ATL area

First Sunday of every month big car show at permiter mall. In Alpharetta I believe. Pretty good turn out last weekend

Comment

I'm down for Saturday meets, I'm in Lawrenceville. If anyone has Facebook lol, look up Atlanta e30s and join! Easier to communicate since I'm not on here much anymore.
                    sigpic
                    E30love

Comment

Originally posted by jink0619 View Post
                      I'm down for Saturday meets, I'm in Lawrenceville. If anyone has Facebook lol, look up Atlanta e30s and join! Easier to communicate since I'm not on here much anymore.

I think I've seen you rolling around was your m3 black last year?

Comment

I used to live right near lawrencville. My red vert is my DD since my honda blew up.

Comment

Hey guys spring time is coming up. If any of you are looking for a vert I got one for sale:
                          https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/5518206641.html

Comment

I want to bump this up, I would love to get a gathering/show together. Does anyone know where the GA Horse park is? We could all meet up there. Maybe do an afternoon BBQ?

Comment

Hey fellas.. This is Amir from Garage Zero, the Streetfighters c.c., and Burn Unit crew.. Some of yall know me on here and some dont.. im the guy with
                              Yours truly,
                              Rich
                              sigpic
                              Originally posted by Rigmaster
                              you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Been some time since I tried to get something going, any new comers? Any interest in this?

Comment

Working...
                                X