No announcement yet.

This is R3V Facebook moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me that all of these scientists, aren't serious. I'm trolling them and it's so easy to see, yet they all believe in it.
    Attached Files
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Wow... WTF... I mean there is cheap, and then there is cheap... I hope this guy's engine seizes up fierce!
      Estoguy
      1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Uh oh^
        Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
          Uh oh^
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

what is an "autozone aftermarket one"

Comment

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
              Wow... WTF... I mean there is cheap, and then there is cheap... I hope this guy's engine seizes up fierce!
              Here for realization :popcorn:
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

I predict a "Why is my car pissing power steering fluid from the steering rack?!"

Seriously, some people should refrain from giving advice. Never in the 10 years I spent doing this shit professionally did I ever need more than the right tool and a breaker bar for inner tie rods.

Torch, pipe wrench, and a sledge? Oh for fucks sake this guy just gave OP the "How to completely fuck your steering rack starter package.

YOHB?

No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  I predict a "Why is my car pissing power steering fluid from the steering rack?!"

Seriously, some people should refrain from giving advice. Never in the 10 years I spent doing this shit professionally did I ever need more than the right tool and a breaker bar for inner tie rods.

Torch, pipe wrench, and a sledge? Oh for fucks sake this guy just gave OP the "How to completely fuck your steering rack starter package.

YOHB?

lmao I did tie rods on my car and the inners took a crescent wrench to break loose. Needed a little chisel and hammer to bend the locking plate off but that's only time you need a hammer.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^ And someone "liked" it... SMH. Fucking hate shit like that. I remember a post on bimmerforums I think, back when e9xs were still fairly new, someone was asking about getting the valve cover off. One of the questions was whether or not the valvetronic motor could be left in place. Some fuckface replied "that's the way I did it, but it was a bitch, lol".

I wanted to reach through my computer and choke him to death. Don't spew misinformation about something you clearly have no knowledge of.
                    '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                    '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                      lmao I did tie rods on my car and the inners took a crescent wrench to break loose. Needed a little chisel and hammer to bend the locking plate off but that's only time you need a hammer.
                      Yea, that's how I've done e30 tie rods in the past as well. Much more easily accessible than some other vehicles.

I just find it odd, I never once thought to myself (this fucking thing needs heat) when doing inner tie rod ends.

Outer? You bet your ass I did.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

No E30 Club

Comment

*Drops mic*
                          No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                            Yea, that's how I've done e30 tie rods in the past as well. Much more easily accessible than some other vehicles.

I just find it odd, I never once thought to myself (this fucking thing needs heat) when doing inner tie rod ends.

Outer? You bet your ass I did.

This is what i had to do for outers

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by kway View Post
                              ^ And someone "liked" it... SMH.
                              To be honest, that was probably me. It's facebook, the land of bad advice and ideas, what's there not to like about sledge vs a steering rack and lighting it on fire?
                              Originally posted by priapism
                              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                              Originally posted by shameson
                              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                                To be honest, that was probably me. It's facebook, the land of bad advice and ideas, what's there not to like about sledge vs a steering rack and lighting it on fire?
                                Not going to lie, that made me laugh.

I was very glad that I still carry my ASE card on me when the guy said "Have a good day master mechanic sir"
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X