87 325IS Clean and stock (Sold)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325IS Clean and stock (Sold)

Selling my e30, I bought it thinking i was gonna build it up but realized I don't have the time or space right now so here you go.

1987 BMW 325IS. Its a very clean, straight, original, and unmolested car. The car runs perfectly, steering and suspension are very tight and precise. Im guessing that whoever buys the car will be pulling out the auto trans in favor of a 5spd but the transmission shifts great. Engine feels very tight and smooth and due to the fact its an auto and these cars didn't see as many rpms as most manuals the engine dosent have any of the common valve train ticking noise. The heater works great and the AC blows ice cold. The paint and body are in very good condition, it has a few very small dents but the car looks great. The interior isn't the best, the front seats are torn and could use being replaced, the dash also has some cracks. The odometer came to a halt at 176k. The previous owner told me he didn't think the car had much more than that, but isn't that what they all say. So Im unsure of the cars actual millage. All the factory glass is intact and all the body panels are original. From what I can tell the car does not look likes its ever been in an accident. The tool kit is complete and it comes with all the factory manuals and info. Been a norcal car its whole life so zero rust, manual says it was purchased new from Allison BMW in Sunnyvale. It has a few little things that need sorted, some of the gauges spaz out sometimes, needs a glove box latch, things like that but from what I can tell all the important stuff is solid. Its just a great honest little car and would be a great start for any E30 enthusiast. Clean title in hand, no low ballers I'm in no hurry to sell. $4000 obo sorry about the big ass pics

IMG_5735 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

IMG_5737 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

IMG_5742 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

IMG_5744 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

IMG_5746 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

IMG_5747 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

IMG_5750 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

IMG_5753 by wonderwilley, on Flickr
    Last edited by rabbitude; 05-03-2016, 10:41 AM.

070 by wonderwilley, on Flickr

Wow!

Gorgeous car! out of my price range and it is an automatic but good luck with sell!

Comment

Originally posted by SomebodyOnceToldMe View Post
      Gorgeous car! out of my price range and it is an automatic but good luck with sell!
      thanks... yeah sucks its an auto but Im sure a 5spd will find its way into the car pretty soon. I thought about doing it but just don't have the time.

Comment

Yeah I am thinking about purchasing a auto and doing a swap but I don't know yet.

Comment

bump

Comment

You should throw this on Bring A Trailer. There is a clean but not stock '87 325IS being auctioned and getting a lot of interest - and a lot of comments that people wish it was stock. I think you'd get a better price there than what you're asking here.

Bid for the chance to own a 1987 BMW 325is at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #1,221.
            Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Originally posted by K20RI_211 View Post
              You should throw this on Bring A Trailer. There is a clean but not stock '87 325IS being auctioned and getting a lot of interest - and a lot of comments that people wish it was stock. I think you'd get a better price there than what you're asking here.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1987-bmw-325is/
              I might have to give that a try, I lowered the price a bit, see if that helps. Im a bit surprised I know its an auto but I still thought it would be an easy sell. Not too many clean original e30s still out there.

Comment

Have most of the 5spd swap parts sitting around, no space for a project tho...timing is key.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitude View Post
                  I might have to give that a try, I lowered the price a bit, see if that helps. Im a bit surprised I know its an auto but I still thought it would be an easy sell. Not too many clean original e30s still out there.
                  The crowd that appreciates a largely stock and original ES or IS car is not going to be found on R3V, sadly.
                  Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Working...
                  X