1998 328i SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1998 328i SOLD

Selling my 1998 328i automatic, grey green metallic with tan interior. 180k miles, runs good. Overall in good shape. Body, engine, and suspension in great shape. Rear U-joint on driveshaft is bad, meaning the driveshaft needs to be replaced or rebuilt. Check engine light is on for catalytic converters, and they rattle, needs replaced. Cooling system has had the usual maintenance for this generation, the usual suspension parts replaced, interior just about spotless aside from a crack in driver seat and headliner starting to sag. Car has been doing 100 miles a day for the last 3 years with no problems, just decided it was time for a new car. Would be a great first car or beater if you don't mind it is almost 20 years old. Still looks great for its age, would be a good start for a project car. Looking for $1500 OBO, emphasis on OBO. Please do not waste my time telling me how much it is worth or whatever. Its a nice, cheap car. Needs a little TLC and I will accept offers accordingly. I am an ex-BMW mechanic, will not be a personal mechanic upon selling this car to you. As is, no warranty.

Link to photos: http://s2.photobucket.com/user/drewh...i%20For%20Sale

Sold!
    Last edited by DREWHALL; 04-17-2016, 06:26 PM.

bump for a good guy..

Also, let me get that rabbit,

Comment

Haha thanks man. I saw those pictures and it made me sad. I sold that thing probably 5 years ago at this point.

Comment

So about the same time you snatched up the s50. ��

Comment

Yup I think I was still driving it daily when I came up to get it.

Comment

up

Comment

Thanks man, bump bump. Will take offers!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump price drop. $1500 OBO

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X