• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pmed

Comment

Pmed

Comment

Whats odd is he does not need or want to let it go....well that doesnt make sense as when you sell a car it's for one of two reasons....either you want to or you need to

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
        Current Cars:
        2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
        2017 FERRARI 488GTB
        2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
        1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
        1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
        1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
        1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
        2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
        CLEAN E30'S
        S54 DRIVETRAIN
        E30 DASH
        E30 PARTS

Comment

Once again, I do not need to sell the car. Just considering it because I have always wanted to buy a concourse ready round tail light 2002.. It has been a dream for a long time..

Comment

Hey Ive got an 1990 alpine white clean title no rust 100% original paint, original everything, in better condition than yours 140k on the odo, with 17's stern reverse face rims, lowered on BC coilovers all around and a very nice sound system interior 10, exterior 9

Comment

Originally posted by pvrse View Post
              Hey Ive got an 1990 alpine white clean title no rust 100% original paint, original everything, in better condition than yours 140k on the odo, with 17's stern reverse face rims, lowered on BC coilovers all around and a very nice sound system interior 10, exterior 9

I'm assuming it's had a motor swap and every wearable item has been replaced on it for that kind of money

Current Cars:
              2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
              2017 FERRARI 488GTB
              2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB

On Order:
              2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
              CLEAN E30'S
              S54 DRIVETRAIN
              E30 DASH
              E30 PARTS

Comment

please explain how its nicer than this and how could it be all original with "a very nice sound system".. Mine is a 1991, last year coupe, 100% original paint, clean title, ALL numbers matching, 100% clean title, power windows, power sunroof. full toolkit, factory is original side skirts, heck spoiler , sport seats, BMW Premium speakers, all that were ordered on the car, original 15" basketweaves and spare. and my car has original radio and on board computer in perfect working condition. COLD AC. I have everything that came with this car. my exterior is a 9.9 and my interior is also a 10.. LOL nice try.. I am a serious collector and I purchased this e30 because there is none like it. period ...

Comment

Originally posted by VancE30 View Post
                  :rofl1[emoji14]lease explain how its nicer than this and how could it be all original with "a very nice sound system".. Mine is a 1991, last year coupe, 100% original paint, clean title, ALL numbers matching, 100% clean title, power windows, power sunroof. full toolkit, factory is original side skirts, heck spoiler , sport seats, BMW Premium speakers, all that were ordered on the car, original 15" basketweaves and spare. and my car has original radio and on board computer in perfect working condition. COLD AC. I have everything that came with this car. my exterior is a 9.9 and my interior is also a 10.. LOL nice try.. I am a serious collector and I purchased this e30 because there is none like it. period ...
                  I pm'd you

Current Cars:
                  2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
                  2017 FERRARI 488GTB
                  2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB

On Order:
                  2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
                  CLEAN E30'S
                  S54 DRIVETRAIN
                  E30 DASH
                  E30 PARTS

Comment

What's the interior look like? I Pmed you last week with no response! I hope the prices keep going up for the e30 but there isn't to many selling for that much at this time.

Comment

please explain how its nicer than this and how could it be all original with "a very nice sound system".. Mine is a 1991, last year coupe, 100% original paint, clean title, ALL numbers matching, 100% clean title, power windows, power sunroof. full toolkit, factory is original side skirts, heck spoiler , sport seats, BMW Premium speakers, all that were ordered on the car, original 15" basketweaves and spare. and my car has original radio and on board computer in perfect working condition. COLD AC. I have everything that came with this car. my exterior is a 9.9 and my interior is also a 10.. LOL nice try.. I am a serious collector and I purchased this e30 because there is none like it. period ...
                      Srry to burst your bubble but my car is also sitting the exact same plus some. More expensive wheels, Has a sub, original EVERYTHING, car meticulously maintained, Coilover suspension, incredible compression, and lower mileage on the car soon to have a s52 swap.

Also noticed the color match on your spoiler.. it's off.

None like it yet I daily one like it every day. 20k was a joke price, you want 14k for something worth 10k. If prices are going that high I must have missed something because I haven't seen shit in that range aside from a 85k original mile example.

gl
                      Last edited by pvrse; 04-19-2016, 09:23 AM.

Comment

sideskirt paint is off too, seems to me it isn't original!!! :0

I have the exact same example as you. I also have a real nardi wheel in. Keyless Entry, Euro clock.

Comment

sideskirt paint is off too, seems to me it isn't original!!! :0
                          hahahaha "paint is off".... im not gonna argue with you. you don't know this car.. every sport option was ordered and i have all the documentation. side skirts were ordered on the car and they match perfectly. Ill post a better pic of it in 5 min and you can tell me if you still think its off.. good luck!

Comment

hahahaha "paint is off".... im not gonna argue with you. you don't know this car.. every sport option was ordered and i have all the documentation. side skirts were ordered on the car and they match perfectly. Ill post a better pic of it in 5 min and you can tell me if you still think its off.. good luck!
                            just looked at every pic, my eyes see a paint match with the spoiler and the sideskirts. They are a different color. I'm just giving you a hard time, you were reluctant to post a price and the one you finally posted is unreasonable.

Comment

just looked at every pic, my eyes see a paint match with the spoiler and the sideskirts. They are a different color. I'm just giving you a hard time, you were reluctant to post a price and the one you finally posted is unreasonable.
                              they are not a different color. lol just posted 2 pics. let me know what u think. :)

Explore Vance e30’s 23 photos on Flickr!

Comment

decided not to sell the car. How can i take down this thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X