Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 Black Rear Leather Seat

WTB: E30 Black Rear Leather Seat

Looking for a rear leather seat, black. Doesn't have to be mint, just in decent shape and affordable. In the Albany, NY area or within driving distance.

List Date: 10/4/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB: E30 Black Rear Leather Seat
    --------------------------------------
    Want to Buy (WTB) Please Contact Buyer with offers.

--------------------------------------
    "Once more into the fray."
    sigpic

I need some too!
    The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Not mine but you seen these? Close enough to albany

Comment

Guys, drop me a note if you are interested in sports seats with your e-mail and I'll send you back some pictures. Have a pair of black leather vert seats that are in good shape with one small seam pull. No rips or tears but they have been dyed which made the leather stiff. I tore them down and rebuilt them including testing all pistons and replacing those that were flat so they are straight and everything works well. I can put in aftermarket seat heaters (one already has it installed as a test) but they do not work as well as OEM, just not as toasty. Thinking $350 w/o heaters and $450 with. Located in central NJ and would much prefer pick-up so you can see them in person before committing. Cheers, Thom

Comment

Here's the link to the Craigslist ad:

Comment

Working...
          X