Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanadianDirty30 View Post
    Yoo, finally someone else from the island posted on here after me lol
    Lol how's up? How are the roads down island... Crap here.. Plows ruined my day of snow drifting... Blocked our road in with a 3' pile :(

Comment

Originally posted by RobTapps88 View Post
      Lol how's up? How are the roads down island... Crap here.. Plows ruined my day of snow drifting... Blocked our road in with a 3' pile :(
      pretty terrible as well! my e30s in pieces rn anyways tho lol. Still managed to get some snow drifts in with my truck haha.
      sigpic
      91' 318is Brilliantrot
      Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

pretty terrible as well! my e30s in pieces rn anyways tho lol. Still managed to get some snow drifts in with my truck haha.
        That sucks that your cars not on the road, though as soon as this snow melts my project will begin and ill be in the same position lol... Gotta love buying a lemmon XD

Comment

That sucks that your cars not on the road, though as soon as this snow melts my project will begin and ill be in the same position lol... Gotta love buying a lemmon XD
          ahh will definitely be more work, but they always make an awesome platform for a neat project haha. yea i miss driving mine for sure, it wont be for a while too. The cars mint, but the headgasket popped so gotta tear it down and all that once it gets warmer.
          sigpic
          91' 318is Brilliantrot
          Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

ahh will definitely be more work, but they always make an awesome platform for a neat project haha. yea i miss driving mine for sure, it wont be for a while too. The cars mint, but the headgasket popped so gotta tear it down and all that once it gets warmer.
            Ahh poo hey.. Mine has almost 500,000k on it and is super tired.. So I plan on doing the chassis rebuild first then swapping it for something cheaper for parts and easier to maintain. May also convert to Nissan knuckles some how to avoid having to weld $1400 to the stock e30 strut tubes.. I dont like the idea of coils being permanently attached..

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ahh poo hey.. Mine has almost 500,000k on it and is super tired.. So I plan on doing the chassis rebuild first then swapping it for something cheaper for parts and easier to maintain. May also convert to Nissan knuckles some how to avoid having to weld $1400 to the stock e30 strut tubes.. I dont like the idea of coils being permanently attached..

Yep it's not ideal, but gotta do what you gotta do. Wow that's up there in km! Yea that sounds like a good plan tho. E30s are definitely weird that way how you gotta weld em to the struts.
              sigpic
              91' 318is Brilliantrot
              Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

Yep it's not ideal, but gotta do what you gotta do. Wow that's up there in km! Yea that sounds like a good plan tho. E30s are definitely weird that way how you gotta weld em to the struts.
                Yea "not ideal" puts it lightly lol that being said there has to be a knuckle out there that will work.. Once I find a compatible part (or parts) to make the mod work it will for sure be going in my build thread and on youtube [emoji14] though for the purists it may never be an option.

Comment

Yea "not ideal" puts it lightly lol that being said there has to be a knuckle out there that will work.. Once I find a compatible part (or parts) to make the mod work it will for sure be going in my build thread and on youtube [emoji14] though for the purists it may never be an option.

Yea guess you got some research cut out for you lol, but yea definitely nothing a purist would love doing haha. I'm thinking of making a YouTube to put all my car stuff on too actually, just need to get around to doing that lol
                  sigpic
                  91' 318is Brilliantrot
                  Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

Yea guess you got some research cut out for you lol, but yea definitely nothing a purist would love doing haha. I'm thinking of making a YouTube to put all my car stuff on too actually, just need to get around to doing that lol
                    Nice man, I'm probs not gonna launch my channel for a few months and just stock up clips for a bit, and yea there will be much research but the car will be such fun when its done ::)

Comment

Nice man, I'm probs not gonna launch my channel for a few months and just stock up clips for a bit, and yea there will be much research but the car will be such fun when its done ::)

yea no doubt! nothing better than taking the e30 out for a cruise when its actually running lol
                      sigpic
                      91' 318is Brilliantrot
                      Yes, it still has an m42

Comment

Hey everyone! New owner of an E30 here.

Comment

Originally posted by cspec View Post
                          Hey everyone! New owner of an E30 here.
                          Suh from the island.. and pics or it didn't happen [emoji14]

Comment

Suh from the island.. and pics or it didn't happen [emoji14]

Getting some stuff done, will post pics in a few weeks :)

Comment

This is me guys! Wave if you see me :)

Comment

Hey guys don't mean to ruin the fun but Im looking for a E30. Preferably a 325i or is, I'm located in Kelowna and can meet for the right car. Just thought Id post here. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X