No announcement yet.

Custom Built & Test Fitted 24v Swap Wire Harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We quote 5-7 business days. If we have a back log when you send it in well will notify you beforehand.

Comment

** Due to the overwhelming amount of activity at our shop I am currently suspending all sales of custom built wire harnesses with the except of in house builds and projects. As much as I enjoy providing this service for the community my plate is full and I cannot take on anymore wire harnesses builds at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience and recommend Markert Motorworks as a trustworthy alternative. I will be sure to post back here if we decide to take these on again when we know we can process them in a timely fashion. **

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
        ** Due to the overwhelming amount of activity at our shop I am currently suspending all sales of custom built wire harnesses with the except of in house builds and projects. As much as I enjoy providing this service for the community my plate is full and I cannot take on anymore wire harnesses builds at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience and recommend Markert Motorworks as a trustworthy alternative. I will be sure to post back here if we decide to take these on again when we know we can process them in a timely fashion. **
        PLEASE let me know when you are back to making these! I would love to pick one up as soon as I can. Looks like you do amazing work/attention to detail!

Comment

Are you still providing this service
          Saw that the thread was updated in march 2018

Comment

Working...
          X