The Official Top Gear Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Europeaben View Post
    Anyone know where to download old top gear? Ive got a few years of it but would love to find more. There's bound to be some e30 content from when they were still new

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2
    Torrent is your best bet. I've been watching quite a few on youtube lately.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Here's a link to the first episode of season 20. Check back on the sites homepage every monday and the new one will be up.

Personally, I'm not feeling it much. It's the same stuff over and over and starting to be very obviously scripted. I'm a HUGE Top Gear fan but I feel like they may have peaked a few years ago. Hopefully they have an awesome challenge like the Africa one from last season on this one too.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
        Here's a link to the first episode of season 20. Check back on the sites homepage every monday and the new one will be up.

Personally, I'm not feeling it much. It's the same stuff over and over and starting to be very obviously scripted. I'm a HUGE Top Gear fan but I feel like they may have peaked a few years ago. Hopefully they have an awesome challenge like the Africa one from last season on this one too.
        Couldn't agree more. I used to watch episode after episode, but now I find myself hardly able to get through a single episode of the current season/last few seasons.
        '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
        '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
        '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Their driving skills improved in episode 3.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

yea they can get kinda repetitive but that is the whole point of the show kinda it makes it easy to digest for billions of people and to get to the core of what the show is about fun stuff with cars. if u watch the episodes when they come out the jokes are relevent, also they dont have to put ass and tittes, and all the other shit on tv to get people to watch it.

Comment

At the end of last season I thought TG was about dead, host chemistry had fallen off, challenges seemed too obviously scripted, and there was a general air of staleness that often accompanies a long running show.

But I am happy to say that the first episode of the new season has again captured that old TG charm! Hope the rest of the season delivers.

Quick streaming streetfire link while waiting on your full download: Top Gear 21x01

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                But I am happy to say that the first episode of the new season has again captured that old TG charm! Hope the rest of the season delivers.
                Seriously? That was the worst episode of TG I think I've ever seen, including season 1 and the India special. It was obviously scripted, and not funny, clever, or witty in any way, nor was it informative or interesting. I know that different episodes are aimed at different audiences, but that episode was shit by any standard.

I hate to say it, but I think TG is reaching its end.

Comment

top gear is entertainment before anything. These guys are getting old so give them a break lol.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Episode was a load of old wank.

Was there a car review in there at all? I can't actually remember.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Fifth Gear. That is all.

Comment

No^
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                          top gear is entertainment before anything. These guys are getting old so give them a break lol.
                          Exactly, watching Top Gear for actual car reviews or news is like reading the (if it still exists) National Inquirer for accurate news content.

For useful car programming Fifth Gear is the way to go.

Comment

I <3 Top Gear.

Comment

The first episode of the new series with LeBlanc, Harris and Reid was great! Hope they keep it this interesting throughout.

Now, Extra Gear needs some improvements. Personally, I'd make it the regular car review counterpart to the over the top Top Gear, especially since Fifth Gear is dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X