Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somehow i was thinking you chose the topic? :)
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

King decay, to rule them all

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

What a colossal douche, haha.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

He's a fucking crackpot. Now he wants to defund California, the 6th strongest economy in the world. Time to secede I guess...

Joy Reid plus current and former California leaders discuss strategies under consideration for resisting Donald Trump, who demands that the state comply with his immigration policies. Former White House counsel John Dean also joins to discuss.
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Yeah he obviously doesn't realize California sends the Fed far more money then they send back lol. Stop sending them money and they will do the same.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by kershaw View Post
              powa moves
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Yeah he obviously doesn't realize California sends the Fed far more money then they send back lol. Stop sending them money and they will do the same.
                how exactly do you expect that to work?

the money Ca. "sends" to the Feds is collected directly from individuals and corporations. the state of California has no mechanism to interfere.

the only hope of Brown, Becerra and DeLeon is the favorite refuge of the Left, activist judges.

btw, DeLeon bragged last week that half his family are illegal, with fake documents.

Comment

he is complaining that his family is under threat by the house-to-house deportation sweeps that are *currently ongoing*, and the fact that they had to get falsified documents just to survive, and you are calling this "bragging"?

well thanks man, it's only 10am and i've already heard the stupidest fucking thing i'm going to hear today. glad that's out of the way.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    he is complaining that his family is under threat by the house-to-house deportation sweeps that are *currently ongoing*, and the fact that they had to get falsified documents just to survive, and you are calling this "bragging"?

well thanks man, it's only 10am and i've already heard the stupidest fucking thing i'm going to hear today. glad that's out of the way.
                    Well now that they have false documents they are now going to be charged with Felony IDENTITY THEFT and will be deported. Since they are deporting the "undocumented" that have committed crimes, and having fake ID docs is a crime. Way to shoot your self in the fucking foot and seal your fates. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

You would think a guy thats served(ing) in the CA House and senate chambers and taught citizenship classes would have the resources and contacts to make sure all of his family was here legally with the appropriate visas or citizenship proceedings. Oh wait thats not his responsibility to make sure his family has its business handled its the job of the govt and the rest of the state/nation .......
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Considering that hiring an illegal housekeeper can stymie your appointment confirmation, I think we should raise hell about this asshole from CA.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Unfortunately r3v doesnt like gfys
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Well now that they have false documents they are now going to be charged with Felony IDENTITY THEFT and will be deported. Since they are deporting the "undocumented" that have committed crimes, and having fake ID docs is a crime. Way to shoot your self in the fucking foot and seal your fates. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
                          don't even know where to start.

having false documents is not the same thing as identity theft, at all. i'll go with that.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Ummm. While that may not always be the case when you are not a citizen in the 1st pace and using the Id or doucements to skirt large swaths of the legal code, not just buy beer at 19 it can compound the issue.

Here is one from late last week. While this is enforcement of the order and the woman should have been more proactive about getting legal staus, she was in compliance with her her orders and that is of merit and should have been reviewed a little more.

Originally posted by article
                            Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos was deported, following a routine check-in she has been doing for the last nine years. Garcia was arrested in 2008, during a workplace raid orchestrated by former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio for which she was convicted of a felony, for using a false ID.

Originally posted by article
                            Garcia de Rayos, 35, was among workers arrested years ago in one of then-Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s first investigations into Phoenix-area businesses suspected of hiring immigrants who had used fraudulent IDs to get jobs.

She was accused of using a Social Security number belonging to another person to get a job at the Waterworld amusement park in the Phoenix suburb of Glendale.
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-13-2017, 06:11 AM.
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

if you are using that massive corrupt fuckstick Arpaio (source: i lived in AZ for 2 years) as an example of what we should be doing, i think we've found our disconnect.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Oh the guy that enfores the law, and keeps getting voted into office.

No, the point of the matter, used false documents, was charged for doing so, convicted in a court of law.... you can't really put this on the sherif, since it was the courts that obtained the conviction/plea arrangement and the judge who passed sentence and or approved shuch a plea..

My family has resided in AZ for 20 years and my grandparents for about 30, your point is what really
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-13-2017, 07:21 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X