Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, it's not 100% geopolitical. BUT, trust me, if Palestine was a state they would not organize attacks against Isael because they're Jews lol. Why would a sovereign Palestine want to fuck with Israel, a nation that could easily wipe them off the face of the Earth given a good reason? All they want is their own state.

I lived in the middle east for a few months, trust me, "the muslims don't like jews/christians" is a joke. Goes to show what the medias worth, whom it supports and what it's intentions are.

Yes, there are extremist groups, where religion is a part of it, but remember how much of the Muslim population that is.
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Technically. But all Muslims have had blood feud issues with Israeli people for thousands of years.
      Why do people keep saying this crap like it's gospel? First off, Islam hasn't even been around for multiple thousands of years. So "thousands" is really the wrong word to use. And second, this conflict started in 1947 when the UN voted to allow the creation of a Jewish state in mandatory Palestine and Israel followed by declaring its independence in 1948. At the very earliest the conflict started in 1918 with the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, the British Mandate for Palestine and the Sykes Picot agreement. This is not "thousands" of years old. Like every other major conflict of the past century, it's rooted in World War 1.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        Why do people keep saying this crap like it's gospel? First off, Islam hasn't even been around for multiple thousands of years. So "thousands" is really the wrong word to use. And second, this conflict started in 1948 when the UN voted to allow the creation of a Jewish state in mandatory Palestine and Israel declared its independence. At the very earliest the conflict started in 1918 with the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, the British Mandate for Palestine and the Sykes Picot agreement. This is not "thousands" of years old.

Just saying.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Yeah, a problem with Isael, not jews, you can dislike a government and not the religion.

That's another Israeli tactic, if you are against Zionism, you're anti Semitic.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Can you explain the difference? Are you saying that the Palestinians have no problems with the people of Israel, just the government of Israel?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              Iran has absolutely nothing do with terrorism. You'd rather should have a look at the Saudis instead.
              Wtf are you talking about? Iran provides financial and military support to both Hamas and Hezbollah.

The Saudis are certainly not innocent, but their support is more from independent organizations within the country and not from the government itself.

Comment

If an Israeli walked up to Palestinian and said, "Our nation is treating you unfairly and I support a two state solution." I would say it's safe to assume that they would have no problems with each other.

If an Israeli walked up to a Palestinian and said, "That neighborhood you've been living in your whole life, I'm going to kick you and your family out and move in, because fuck you." I would say it's safe to assume that they would have a problem.

This is the only way I could think of explaining the difference.

I don't care who you are, what you believe in or don't believe in, if someone takes away your land and home, you're not going to like them, or the people who think that that is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  I don't care who you are, what you believe in or don't believe in, if someone take away your land and home, you're not going to like them, or the people who think that that is okay.
                  Israel is literally buying the West Bank and the Palestinians living there are happy to sell to them. That is how they are getting past "international law".

People in this thread have literally no idea what they are talking about.

Comment

If an Israeli walked up to Palestinian and said, "Our nation is treating you unfairly and I support a two state solution." I would say it's safe to assume that they would have no problems with each other.

If an Israeli walked up to a Palestinian and said, "That neighborhood you've been living in your whole life, I'm going to kick you and your family out and move in, because fuck you." I would say it's safe to assume that they would have a problem.

This is the only way I could think of explaining the difference.

I don't care who you are, what you believe in or don't believe in, if someone takes away your land and home, you're not going to like them, or the people who think that that is okay.
                    Study history much?
                    The Palestinians were offered a 2 state solution, and Arafat launched the infatada.
                    Jeffries is correct in that much of Israeli land was purchased from Palestinians, it was not taken.

Something like 25% of the Israeli populationan is Arab, living peacefully and prospering.
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Chump for President

Lol the people here are complete assholes.

So they get a shitty deal and don't want it. What's wrong with that?

You think they treat Palestine refugees like Israelis in Israel? No, they get treated like shit.

Also, when their military is occupying the West Bank and harrassig the shit out of the Palestinians of course they're going to sell it and get the fuck out of there lol. Not really a good deal.

I should have used the "what if someone blew your house up" and have an ongoing blockade so you can't rebuild it instead of take or "buy" your house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by MrBurgundy; 02-16-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

Chump for President

Delete

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                            Oh, and I loved Trumps presser today. He was epic. :p
                            man... even Faux News is calling him out for being a blatant fucking liar. never thought i would wind up aligning with Shep.

2.3M views, 29K likes, 2.6K loves, 6.4K comments, 41K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Gavin Newsom: "Demonstrably, unquestionably, 100% false." - Shep Smith, FOX News talks about Trump and his...
                            past:
                            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:
                            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Lol the people here are complete assholes.

So they get a shitty deal and don't want it. What's wrong with that?

You think they treat Palestine refugees like Israelis in Israel? No, they get treated like shit.

Also, when their military is occupying the West Bank and harrassig the shit out of the Palestinians of course they're going to sell it and get the fuck out of there lol. Not really a good deal.

I should have used the "what if someone blew your house up" and have an ongoing blockade so you can't rebuild it instead of take or "buy" your house.

Arafat was given everything he asked for and turned it down
                              There would have been two countries
                              But he wasn't done embezzling his fortune

Ever ask yourself why the surrounding countries haven't offered a homeland to them? They're political pawns
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

OK, so he was wrong about the margin of victory. Who the hell cares. And the Russians tinkering with the election is not even remotely certified. They didn't hack voting machines or fly over and commit voter fraud.

Shep has always been an outlier at Fox and that's great for him. But he is making connections about Trump speaking with the Russians about hacking the DNC with no proof of any of it. In fact, he is a lot like you, throw and absurd claim out there as if it was true and then force Trump to defend his position. It's madness.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X