X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanting to sell/trade my e34

Looking to sell or trade my E34 525 for a E30

http://photobucket.com/525e34 <---Link has plenty of photos

This car was my grandmothers daily driver car she took and then it was passed to me but I already have another car. It does have a few issues with in interior no cracks in the dash tho. It did have an accident a couple of years back so the front end has been replaced but from the front doors to the back the paint is oxidized. Could be great with a little bit of work I am just not interested in doing it I want an e30 that is why I am considering trades.

Asking 4,000 OBO
    Last edited by Dtripp3; 02-15-2012, 02:20 PM. Reason: Price was a typo

You want 5 grand? Or is that a typo? Just trying to confirm.

Comment

Yes, it was a typo.

Comment

wow, i have the e39 reiger kit on mine with a turbo kit from technica motorsports and i was going to start my bid on ebay at 5k, i guess I should do more after seeing what you want for this.

Comment

I hate to say this to anyone, but bro you're not going to get any where near $4k for that :(

Startng with a price even though its an obo price that high will scare a lot of people off.
          '92 5 speed
          s52 block w/ m50nv head and stock 402 dme

Comment

^this.com

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

That is a very ambitious price. Cool wheels though. Honestly I would price the car a little above $1k. I not trying to be mean, but it is an auto E34 525i with over 200k and bad paint. They go for a dime a dozen on CL.

Comment

Yeah... I just picked up a 95 525 with a manual and 165k for $1500. Price is pretty steep

Comment

lolwut.

I just sold my touring for $800 to bimmershark. Good luck with sale.
                  1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                  2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                  2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Working...
                  X