Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
    @gespinal0301. Cars and Coffee. West Palm Beach, Fl. At the Palm Beach Outlets. I 95 to Palm Beach Lakes Blvd exit east. Outlets Mall is on your left. Sunday, October 30, 2016. 9am to 1pm. There are usually 10 to 15 e30"s there. Cheers!
    Crap I have two tests on the 1st that I need to study for, but I did see florida.e30s having a meet in Jupiter this Sunday so I'll probably make it out there instead. Thanks for the heads up though!

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

No worries. Have a great time! They have some great cars down here.

Comment

Great to see the e30 crowd at cars and coffee this morning in West Palm. Nice to meet everyone!

I wound up with a leaky radiator hose and had to get towed home! A big thank you to everyone who advised me on what to do, especially Ryan and Pete. I'm glad I didn't push it and ruin my head gasket.

An easy fix, hoses are on order already from bavauto.com.

Looking forward to getting back on the road and seeing everyone soon.

JG
        Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
        1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
        Palm Beach County

Comment

Anybody able to do Carfax for the local community. If your have a commercial account it would save some money. It would be a great service. Charge a few bucks and give the community buyers and sellers piece of mind. IJS.

Comment

Back on the road!
            Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
            1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
            Palm Beach County

Comment

Random question...I'll be down in Lake Worth for the next week and need to find a few wood pallets for a project. Any places that leave them out for free pick up?
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Been off for a while

Didn't realize there was a thread for my area, hopefully get to take part in some meets once I get my car registered

Comment

Sup Vincent? How is the car?

Comment

Car is goin good, really happy with how it runs. I'm just gonna finish sorting the interior and get it painted with a new rear bumper.

Comment

That MAF was rebuilt and had been sitting for a year. I'm happy it worked for you. See you at Cars and Coffee on July 30 @ The Outlets in West Palm Beach. Cheers!

Comment

I have a m-technic e36 coupe is anybody interested in a trade for a e30 vert could also sell the car and just by your e30 outright. I know this isn't the right place but I'm desperate to get a e30 again so please PM me if you or somebody you know is interested.
                          Last edited by Vlad_ostavil; 07-16-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

In for pics......

Comment

what?

Comment

Pics = pictures, photos, visual stimulation. I know you request PM. But just a few teaser pics would peak interest. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X