hella high beam light covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hella high beam light covers

Thougt I'd seen it somewhere but can't find it, anybody know where I can get them ?
    1994 e30 touring
    sigpic

Renown USA specializes in high-quality motorsport steering wheels, and offers top quality wheels at a reasonable price. Renown USA wheels will distinguish your build from other typical offerings. Available in a variety of finishes and stitch colors, Renown wheels are the perfect complement to any interior. Since 2015.

Comment

^^^ just to be clear those are not covers. those are stickers/vinyl.

Comment

aren't there any covers ? I think i'ts kinda rice to put stickers on it haha
        1994 e30 touring
        sigpic

Comment

Clear light protection

I assume you want to cover the lights for protection against stone damage? In that case, I have XPel headlight protection film, perfectly clear, perfect size for what they call 5.25 (US, 5-3/4) inch lights, the smaller quad headlights. Self stick, $12 a pair. Work best on flat lenses.

OR, are you trying to cover them temporarily and have it look like it's a rallye car, or is it for something else ???

Andy
          Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
          Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
          Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
          Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Brighta View Post
            I assume you want to cover the lights for protection against stone damage? In that case, I have XPel headlight protection film, perfectly clear, perfect size for what they call 5.25 (US, 5-3/4) inch lights, the smaller quad headlights. Self stick, $12 a pair. Work best on flat lenses.

OR, are you trying to cover them temporarily and have it look like it's a rallye car, or is it for something else ???

Andy
            I want to do this for looks, but I want real covers not stickers like posted above. I have an e30 touring and I want it to have those covers, roof rack, hoodbra, meaty tire fitment kinda style (until I get it painted and make it look clean) something like this :)
            1994 e30 touring
            sigpic

Comment

im assuming you mean something like the following:

im not really sure where to get something like this thats designed specifically for our lights.

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                im assuming you mean something like the following:

im not really sure where to get something like this thats designed specifically for our lights.
                That's what I'm talking about, can't find it anywhere on the web. I think I'll just find some covers that fit and put those stickers on it.
                1994 e30 touring
                sigpic

Comment

^^that actually sounds like a decent idea.

if you do find some generic covers let us know where you got them and how well they fit.

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                    ^^that actually sounds like a decent idea.

if you do find some generic covers let us know where you got them and how well they fit.
                    Will do! :)
                    1994 e30 touring
                    sigpic

Comment

apparently someone else has done this and he told me that hella 140 (hella 8112) covers fit. Haven't bought them yet but as soon as I do I'll post some pics and let you guys know if I have to cut them or something to make them fit.
                      1994 e30 touring
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eythoringi View Post
                        apparently someone else has done this and he told me that hella 140 (hella 8112) covers fit. Haven't bought them yet but as soon as I do I'll post some pics and let you guys know if I have to cut them or something to make them fit.
                        i bought those and they dont fit... at least not without some customizing. just a heads up.

Comment

Working...
                        X