No announcement yet.

East Coast e30 gathering/picnic/experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw this thread. Very interested in seeing an event like this put together.
    sigpic

Comment

SAM! Let's just rent the Bloomsburg fairgrounds and run 339 all day, plenty of parking and plenty of curves
      Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
      Bimmerbuddies LLC
      717-388-1256
      2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
      bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Would be in for something closer to tristate area.
        http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
        87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
        90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

Sept 7-9 this year

Looks like fun!

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            Sept 7-9 this year

Looks like fun!

Yes!! Pre registration closes tonight at 11:30pm
            This is the 2nd annual East e30 Picnic.  Doors open Friday at 5pm at sandstone farms.  We will have a table for registration set up from 5-9pm for anyone camping or just coming to hang Friday evening.  We highly suggest you preregister and come Friday to help with the flow of traffic and parking.  Saturday Registration table will open at 9am.  Visit easte30picnic.com for more details on events happening. For those who didn't make it out last year, here is a little idea of what this event is about.  We created this event to bring the community together.  No matter what you have done to your e30 we wanna see it.  We want people who love e30s as much as us to come out and share your knowledge and experiences and just enjoy the weekend around friends.  There will be door prizes and raffles so bring CASH.     The most important thing about this event is that this is all volunteer and any money that is made will go right back into the event.  We would love to break that 100 car barrier one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Originally posted by amiller07 View Post
              Yes!! Pre registration closes tonight at 11:30pm
              This is the 2nd annual East e30 Picnic.  Doors open Friday at 5pm at sandstone farms.  We will have a table for registration set up from 5-9pm for anyone camping or just coming to hang Friday evening.  We highly suggest you preregister and come Friday to help with the flow of traffic and parking.  Saturday Registration table will open at 9am.  Visit easte30picnic.com for more details on events happening. For those who didn't make it out last year, here is a little idea of what this event is about.  We created this event to bring the community together.  No matter what you have done to your e30 we wanna see it.  We want people who love e30s as much as us to come out and share your knowledge and experiences and just enjoy the weekend around friends.  There will be door prizes and raffles so bring CASH.     The most important thing about this event is that this is all volunteer and any money that is made will go right back into the event.  We would love to break that 100 car barrier one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Thanks for the heads up! I just registered.

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X