No announcement yet.

2jz M3 Replica Build Thread - Pictures resized - Updated: 6/9-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today we go offered a e46 m3 steering rack for cheap. so we just test mounted an old e46 non-m3 rack we had laying around (the m3 rack hasent been pickd up yet) and found out that there is no need to cut the oil pan when useing a e46 steering rack. So i think i will just smash the old e30 steering rack staight to my balls for bieng so stupid that i cutted the oil pan Think i will just have to by a new sump

By the way. Is there anyone that knows what is going to what on this water pipe.. My stupid friend just pulled of the stock twin turbos without taking any pictures and cant remember where all the outputs are going to.. I know some of them is for watercooling on the turbo (witch we not are going to use).. i just want to know witch i need to block off and witch i'm going to use. The car is going to roll with heater and relocation filter and no watercooling for the turbo..

Comment

Some of the roughest welding, cutting and fabrication I have ever seen, keep up the great work!
      ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Doughnut View Post
        Some of the roughest welding, cutting and fabrication I have ever seen, keep up the great work!
        I know its not the most beautiful welds, but they works. But thanks though :D

Comment

Finally!! We are back i the workshop after a little over 2 month break from the build.. Vacation, family, busy on work.. You know the drill.
          Today we have been making brackets for the radiator and intercooler. Mounted fuel pump in the original lift pumps location. Tomorrow we will finish up the top bracket for the intercooler, there is missing a couple of welds. Finish the wireing for the fuel pump and injectors. Maybe take off the gearbox and mount the clutch and flywheel.
          And then we need to make a plan for whats going to happen next, is so long time since we been in the workshop that we dont know where we are in the project. Then we are comeing back friday again and then i will upload some pictures of the progess..

Comment

Working...
          X