X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cherryE30 View Post
    how much?
    Sorry

"The following items are not available: Pads, Discs, Calipers, Brake Lines, Springs, Shocks, Sway Bars, Bushings, & Rear Diff, Wheels & Tires are going to the replacement."

Comment

Originally posted by smellthebeans View Post
      Sorry

"The following items are not available: Pads, Discs, Calipers, Brake Lines, Springs, Shocks, Sway Bars, Bushings, & Rear Diff, Wheels & Tires are going to the replacement."
      How much for the HVAC panel?
      Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

did you have a functioning ebrake? looking for basically all of the parts except the handle lol. also not sure if you can fish it out but the hood release cable and the handle in the car

Comment

i guess now that i think about it the ebrake stuff you might want to keep with your suspension

Comment

Originally posted by Sladek View Post
            i guess now that i think about it the ebrake stuff you might want to keep with your suspension
            PM Me.....The list is growing quickly!

B

Comment

PM Me.....The list is growing quickly!

B
              pm'd

Comment

HVAC panel?
                Patrick Henry

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post

HVAC panel?
                  Because I have a life, job, family. You'll get your part...just get in line behind the 30 other people who have PMd me.

-B

Comment

Because I have a life, job, family. You'll get your part...just get in line behind the 30 other people who have PMd me.

-B
                    It was a joke. Chill out. I just found it funny that you were replying to posts newer than mine and skipped over my post.
                    Patrick Henry

Comment

Originally posted by phenryiv1 View Post
                      It was a joke. Chill out. I just found it funny that you were replying to posts newer than mine and skipped over my post.
                      No worries...I figured it was....But, I still curse you as I try to remove screws designed for removal by VERY small hands that hold it in place. I walked away last night.

All you want is just the cover plate correct? Not the HVAC control unit attached.

Cheers
                      B

Comment

HVAC Pannel

HIRES here: https://goo.gl/photos/QMFmL2pEgUJk7CUM8
                        Last edited by smellthebeans; 03-09-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

6 button OBC

Due to overwhelming demand for the working six button "computer" I have decided against putting this up on Ebay. We will do a silent auction closing monday (labor day) at 6PM eastern standard time. Please PM me your best offer. Shipping is a flat rate of $13.45 via USPS priority medium box.

I'll respond to the winner via PM and arrange payment/shipping.

Good Luck!

-B
                          Last edited by smellthebeans; 03-09-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                            I need the right rear bumper trim and side marker light.
                            [IMG]

If you get it in a box I can send a Fedex label to cover shipping. PM me.
                            Nick PM me

Comment

No worries...I figured it was....But, I still curse you as I try to remove screws designed for removal by VERY small hands that hold it in place. I walked away last night.

All you want is just the cover plate correct? Not the HVAC control unit attached.

Cheers
                              B
                              What you posted is what I want, plus maybe the blank switch plates that snap into the open in the openings.

And sorry if I seemed like I was being a d!Ck. I thought that the goofy meme would come across as good nature .

Maybe $45 shipped to 25403?
                              Patrick Henry

Comment

Originally posted by seihackguei View Post
                                rear deck lid shipped to 94806?

PM me...you might be better off on FB SOCAL E30 Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X