Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    Uncle Keith , your family, you have to

You're

Presumably
    Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
      I feel you.

My e90 had been in there twice in the past week. It has not enjoyed the cold weather. Just put two batteries in it ($300 a pop). And now a cell died in the e30 battery.
      LOL, so that was your E90 abandoned in the street that I kept having to pull around?

I take it you robbed one of it's batteries for the E30?
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

If someone would be kind enough to bring a cooler with bottled water, that would be awesome.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
          LOL, so that was your E90 abandoned in the street that I kept having to pull around?

I take it you robbed one of it's batteries for the E30?

LOL, M3?

The battery was acting funky on my cheap charger, so I threw it in the e30 to drive around for a few days and see if it could just be another faulty battery.

No such easy luck, the e30 had more juice than it ever will need.

I'll be taking it back to Ryan, Monday, and stop being inconsiderate to their limited shop space.
          Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            If someone would be kind enough to bring a cooler with bottled water, that would be awesome.
            I got you covered.

Comment

Thank you Jon!

Also need Montreal steak seasoning if anyone sees this lol

Comment

Once you enter the park, you will travel down the road until you see a "road closed" sign

go down the road that says "road closed"...we're here

kthx

Comment

Good times today! Very reminiscent of the good old days before PNWBMW and the new "scene".

S/O to Austin for setting this thing up!
                  1999 M Coupe
                  2014 X1 xDrive35i
                  2000 P38A HSE
                  1989 Lachs 4 Door
                  Instagram: MCoupeKim

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                    and stop being inconsiderate to their limited shop space.

Ha!

We were just confused about it. The day it came in I think was the same day we were installing the moonroof in his 318. So we were trying to move it in the shop that night when we were finished..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    2016 Ford Flex

Comment

pics anyone?

good times, good showing, 0 rain...good to see some of the OGs

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by BK544E34 View Post
                        Good times today! Very reminiscent of the good old days before PNWBMW and the new "scene".

S/O to Austin for setting this thing up!
                        I agree 100%. Thanks to all who showed up and made everything fun. Weather held out, so that made me happy. More than enough food to go around, which was awesome.

I was busy cooking and dealing with Jim and Tim, the park rangers, so I didn't take any pics :/

Comment

I had a great time coming out today, big thanks to Austin for planning it out! I'm looking forward to the next go around.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                          Bluebird Bus Conversion
                          New Oregon Trail

Comment

Good times. Always nice to meet people who have the same abnormal obsession with the e30!
                            sigpic

Comment

Nice.. Just before Derek an I got our workout for the day moving the BBQ~

It was fun to get out there and BS about cars again. Thanks for pitching the idea Austin, we all needed a reason to get the cars out and be social.

I wouldn't stress to much though about the Park Ranger, he was just doing his job, and it wasn't that big of a deal. If nothing else, it'll be a good story to tell next time.

Now, back to the garage to try and get the cars ready for the Picnic!
                              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by kloucks View Post

Good times. Always nice to meet people who have the same abnormal obsession with the e30!

Thanks for showing up, Kyle. Hoped you would have stayed a bit longer. Wanted a ride in your turbo car. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X