No announcement yet.

how much for used ground control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought the setup from guy, $1100 and now I got another coilover setup I need swap over to my vert..... OP should have listed details and pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
      Brought the setup from guy, $1100 and now I got another coilover setup I need swap over to my vert..... OP should have listed details and pictures.
      Why? Why did you take our fun thread?

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by fight4life28 View Post
          lol

What's your deal, man?

That's like if you were watching tv at home and I just waltz in there, turn that shit off and start laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            What's your deal, man?

That's like if you were watching tv at home and I just waltz in there, turn that shit off and start laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go to the extreme of turning everything off. It was more like ripping the cable box from the TV stand and throwing it under a cement roller ;D
            89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I'm guessing he's going to fade back in to the ether until he has other E30 parts to sell in the General Discussion thread..

#cantFixStupid
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
              X