Turlock/Modesto, does it suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    This thread is the College equivalent to moving from Los Angeles to Eastern Idaho.
    Sound's like an all too familiar story :D
    Seriously... don't go to Stanislaus. Try more for humboldt or SLO. Monterey is about as dead as modesto except it's alot nicer. Unless you're 21, then the night life is good but expensive. And as asked above, what the hell is a chaldean chick?
    Matt
    Last edited by ayemattyyy; 01-27-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Dude Chaldean chicks are hot. They all look like Sarah Shahi.
      [img=http://img46.imagevenue.com/loc626/th_28460_1_122_626lo.jpg]
      sigpic

Comment

that still doesnt explain what a Chaldean chick is, or what the term means.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

It is an ethnic group basically. They are non Islam Middle Easterns mostly from Iraq, Iran and Turkey. They are decendants from Assyrians and Aramiac people.

I think I decided on Monterey, and if I don't like it I can try to deal with it for 18 months and if I can't, back to San Diego. I was just trying to avoid a G a month on rent in expensive ass Monterey, I don't want roommates. A grand, I can buy another crap E30 every month.
          Last edited by e34john; 01-27-2010, 07:02 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X