No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im off 45th and Lamar...the car is currently at Flamingo though, getting the lifter tick fixed. I guess Ill post once the car is ready and we could all plan an Austin ride??

The one by the airport is called Austin Veedub, they have a huge inventory of parts but the actual pick n pull junkyard area isnt that great

Comment

Sounds good to me. I'll be living off of Far West and Mopac.

Comment

The one I'm referring to is far out past the airport. The one on congress has gotten better, was just there yesterday. I know they have an i vert and that super eta is still there too. I've pulled a couple parts off it myself, and have been eyeing that engine/trans for my e. there's about 5 e30's and a few m50 e34's and 2 528e's as well. I'll be moving up by acc northridge here pretty soon.

Comment

Last time I was LKQ on south congress they had a bronzit e30 on h&rs with bilsteins. Anyone want to go grab those suckers?

Comment

I was there yesterday and didn't see that e30. Where was it?

Comment

In the back back towoards the left. It may be gone by now.

Comment

I saw that one too. Wasn't there last time I was there either.

Comment

I was there in november. One of the e30s i saw has been there since summer so i bet this one is still there. Seriously i need the shocks. I will split the cost and work if someone wants to help me get these.

Comment

Do you need fronts, rears, or both? I'll help you pull them if you can help me fix my stalling problem or know somebody that needs e36 parts. I have a good friend that has a 323is with 24k on the motor and almost new interior. Or beer... that always works too :)

Comment

Both. And yeah u can help you with your car no problem.

Comment

Oddly enough I've replaced about 3 sets of shocks in the last few weeks. 2 e30s and an e46 front struts.

Sent you a pm

Comment

Where are you guys located? I see so many E30s around Austin and I always wonder if any of their owners are on here. I'm off of Far West and Mopac. ;)

Comment

Your real close to me Im in the braker I-35 area.

Comment

I used to be down by brodie and slaughter but I'm moving farther north. Looking for some apartments right now.

Comment

There's a pho place in southpark meadows?

Comment

Working...
                                X