Upgrading expired race seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading expired race seats?

Looking for a set for my e30. I only plan to do DEs with it so no need for the dates to be current. I am 5' 9" and I wear 36" waist pants if that helps. Seats should be in good condition and mounting is a bonus. Shoot me a PM if you have something I might be interested in. Thanks!

Genious.
    Originally Posted by Exodus
    He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

I have one..pm sent

sparco evo..blk...nice.
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Over 50 years of providing the world with the best in aftermarket Street Seats, Racing Seats, Off Road Seats, Jeep Seats, Suspension seats, Seat Brackets, Harness Belts and more.
        NASA
        BMWCCA member
        PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
        1997 M3 sedan
        2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Recaro Pole Positions just got their FIA certification pulled. They will no longer be legal for the 2015 season, so they should be flooding the market soon.

Pole Positions are some of the most comfortable race buckets I've ever used. Perfectly comfy for an 8-hour highway slog and easy to get in-and-out of. Not the most supportive on the track, but terrific for a dual purpose car. I had a set in the Cosworth and I loved them.
          sigpic
          1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
          2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
            Recaro Pole Positions just got their FIA certification pulled. They will no longer be legal for the 2015 season, so they should be flooding the market soon.

Pole Positions are some of the most comfortable race buckets I've ever used. Perfectly comfy for an 8-hour highway slog and easy to get in-and-out of. Not the most supportive on the track, but terrific for a dual purpose car. I had a set in the Cosworth and I loved them.
            Awesome. I will have to keep an eye out for them. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DTFE30 View Post
              Looking for a set for my e30. I only plan to do DEs with it so no need for the dates to be current. I am 5' 9" and I wear 36" waist pants if that helps. Seats should be in good condition and mounting is a bonus. Shoot me a PM if you have something I might be interested in. Thanks!
              Not sure what driving events care if the seats are expired... Even nasa and others that use their rules don't really care about seat expiration, you just have to use a seat brace if it is over 5 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post

36" waist in pole positions? Not sure that is going to work well.

Comment

I have a bunch of Sparco and Recaro seats that need a home here in NH.
                  Email me at Chris@VSR1.com for photos and pricing.
                  Below the radar...

Comment

Email sent. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X