NC Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irish pub you say?

Anyway, that burger place sounds like fun. Where is it, and since you're in Winston lets plan out a map for a cruise.

I picked silas creek because it's a 2 lane, and Sunday evening will be nearly empty. What are your favorite roads there?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      What are your favorite roads there?
      -mostly in Pfafftown haha
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

you want me to bring bumpers?
        I'm still thinking about it. They will not work with my diving board shocks. Who knows, I might ride over to the NC meet.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
          -mostly in Pfafftown haha
          Yeah, kinda hard to think of a "favorite road" in the city hahaha.

That 50's Burger joint is just down 421/40 from the mall, like I said maybe 10-15 minutes. If you know 421 at all you just go past the Jonestown Rd. exit and you have Lewisville/Clemmons exit after that is Lewisville proper which the Restaurant is right there. If that is too far we can eat anywhere around the mall.
          "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Well drove by the burger joint today to see what their Sunday hours are and they close at 3:00PM so that is a no go hahaha, glad I checked now and not like the day before.

Comment

Good stuff. How about Golden Corral somewhere there?

By that time steak will be served, and they have rooms for larger groups.

I still have only 11 people who say they'd go but only 6 confirmed. If it stays 6 we can just grab food anywhere.

Comment

yeah, my friend said he will go for sure so thats 1 extra person on my side. Don't really care where we eat, as long as we do hahaha.

Comment

sweet, one more in. I get a whole lot people say they are coming, but then many people don't confirm it. But having at least 10 guys would be nice. I have one e36 coming, he loves e30's and is thinking about buying one. So should be great.

Comment

Any more? Or should I start PMing people with invitations?

Comment

getting close

Comment

Yeah, i requested Sunday off so I should be good.

Comment

I just asked the commanding general last night. Good thing. She'll let me go, just have to keep bugging her about it.

Just like a 2002. She'll let me get it eventually....
                          Slicktop City!

Comment

Update:

Can anyone do the bodywork necessary to fit a rear plastic bumper on an early model?
                            Does anyone have a bronzit front bumper?

I need both, and can bring a rear bumper for a "core", pay you for the front bumper and your time. I would like something fairly nice quality, since the best quality of my payment is that it will be CA$H in hand.

Any takers? Can anyone help?
                            Slicktop City!

Comment

Any more? Or should I start PMing people with invitations?
                              Put me down. I'll be there around 3:00 to 3:30.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

from NCeuro, 2 e36 m3's are coming

Comment

Working...
                                X