Summer SE Rally Prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
    I'm planning on catching all three. Yes, lots of driving but lots of fun.
    It must be nice old man. :rofl:
    Originally posted by KingB
    Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
      Ok, why are these things all clumped up into a small timeframe. Bf.c has one may 23rd weekend, V@V the following weekend, now this! Im gonna they to make this one too but dayum, thats alotta driving.
      Blah, our s is the best one anyway. Nothing beats the Tail of the Dragon. Even if I must endure it in a 318i.

Comment

Just being at the rally is fun... Driving is just icing on the cake...
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, let me rephase...alotta time away from my 2 young boys/responsibilities.

COTM

Comment

I will come if robert brings the liqour and whores. I'm just bringing beer.
            sigpic
            mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Any updates or specifics? Setting anything in stone 4 months in advance?

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
                I will come if robert brings the liqour and whores. I'm just bringing beer.
                I'm bringing my guitar. Liquor and whores will be hidden inside.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

I'm sorry for slacking guys. I had to completely restore my computer and I'm also planning a 48hr paintball scenario game 2 weeks before this event so I have my hands full right now.

I will most definately try to put together a thread this weekend. I just like to take the time to do it up right.

Comment

I'm bringing my guitar. Liquor and whores will be hidden inside.
                    I'm bringing some beer and my new turbonator will be hidden inside:D Is that one of those antonio banderas desparado guitars with all the hidden stuff inside?:giggle:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TS87325IS View Post
                      I'm bringing some beer and my new turbonator will be hidden inside:D Is that one of those antonio banderas desparado guitars with all the hidden stuff inside?:giggle:
                      Nope, just a stock Yamaha classical loaded with "Liquor and Whores".

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Nope, just a stock Yamaha classical loaded with "Liquor and Whores".
                        nothing but the best, same way I like things to be too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Looks like I'm going to have an action packed summer. Paintball, camping, E30s, AND Liquor and Whores!!

BTW.. Any of you guys interested in playing in a 48hr scenario paintball game on 20+ acres of land in the middle of nowhere?

Comment

I wish I still had my gun...

You can add to the list coming in THURSDAY NIGHT! That is right! Thursday night!!!

Halston - 1996 328iC - With ACS that will make Stevie Jealous :shifty
                            Blake - 1988 325iS - Yes... The one that almost left us stranded
                            Nick - 1986 325eS - The 4x4 Big Bumper Bronzit

We will probably all have 1 passenger.

Comment

I just picked up a new gun for my car:D
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic

Comment

Uh Oh .... By the time you get to the rally you will have a car loaded with liquor and whores... Just flash that puppy and they will literally climb in ......:)

Looks good Tristan.. You gonna have it on soon???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X