Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 318IS Red Exeter, NH Project Car(READ!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318IS Red Exeter, NH Project Car(READ!)

I have a 91 318is for sale. I bought this car about 7 months ago for a project. Since then i have put a lot of time and a bit of money into the car. I've moved out now and don't have time or money for two cars.

As I stated this a project car. The motor runs great it has right around 262,000 on the clock. Theres a little rust that needs to be adressed, I've taken care of most of the surface rust and put two new front fenders on it that are just primed. New valve cover gasket intake manifold gaskets and I have many new parts to go on the car, but have no time.

The Good
    Runs good but am right in the middle of doing the mess under the intake now. Need to just unload this car. Body is in decent shape. Interior is good shape except for a few rips in drivers side seat. Have all new brake kit for car which includes four rotors ( reg) pagid pads, two sensors, anti squeal fluid one new caliper for left rear. Also have coolant two new unopened things of super racing brake fluid, z4 3.0 short shifter with all new bushings. has new headlight sealed beams in. lot of parts come with it. Has upgraded exhaust dont the brand po bought it like that. New plastic coolant pipe coming off block. blacked out kidneys. new trim paint.

The Bad
    Needs a new brake line(left rear from T to caliper soft line) and backing plate to hold on the e brake shoes two little springs rusted through, shoes just kinda sitting there. Headlights are screwy low beams work fine high beams, the left lights both go on the rights both shut off. Needs battery. Needs the coolant mess to be taken care of (half an hour job its already apart) Foglights were screwy too wiring was corroded i was just going to put deletes in and call it good.

I believe thats it, the car was a daily driver before it got to my garage. Looking to get rid of it quick. I will consider all offers but i am looking to get $1200 with all the parts included. Thanks
    Attached Files

I think if you take the car outside and take some better pictures it will sell quickly.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Say it ain't so..this is the brot slicktop I've always wanted...

Edit: not a slicktop but should sell fast!
      Last edited by mkcman17; 01-04-2011, 02:35 AM.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Bump, great price. And just replace the two right headlights.. 20$ if they're sealed

Comment

Still for sale

Car still available? Can you expand on the "coolant mess"? Any more pics of the car, Interior?

Comment

Working...
          X