Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im also wheel fitment slow.

i have a set of BBS RZ469 16x8 et23
    i need 4x100->5x120 adapters.
    will 18mm adapter give me an offset of 5?

Also anyone here running these of their e30 let me know what thickness you went with and why. thanks

Comment

Looking to get a set of IE3 springs with bilstein Sport shocks, combined with a set of trm c1 wheels 15x8 offset 20, and tires 225/50/15. From what I have seen other people have done this, but will I need rolling or pulling of the fenders to clear without rubbing?

Comment

Fitment question: 16x7 et3 and 16x8 et-10 too aggressive? Tire recommendation if I can fit? On H&R sports + HD Bils. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92 325i Calypsorot Convertible
        H&R Sport Springs+HD Billies+E90 Drop Hats

Comment

Hi guys, looking at some 17x7.5 +15 offset (can choose a different offset if need be) running 205/40/17's, just stock suspension at the moment and guards aren't rolled. I want to avoid guard rolling and spacers if possible. Will I have any rubbing/clearance issues?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Hey R3v,

Is there a 15x9 +0 off-the-shelf aluminum wheel which will clear our brakes?

Rota Grid-v?
            Rota RKR?

What about a 15x10 -10?

I made this template in an attempt to find out if the Grid-V will clear, but I can't get a Rota distributor to help me out and check...

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Comment

Fitment question

I'm the happy owner of a 1989 325i 2dr. Still running stock bottlecaps, but now I'm looking at getting new tires and going to 16" wheels.

I have Bilsteins on the front and rear.

I'm looking at getting Ronal R54 rims (16") and 225/50R16 tires. I'll probably go with Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 tires, need good wet and dry performance here in the PNW.

Will this setup work/fit? Any spacers needed?

Thanks in advance !

Comment

Rival-S 245/40/15's on 15x8's

Mystikal-
                Earlier this year in post #9191 you mentioned that the 245/40/15"

"Will likely be THE hot ticket E30 size for those competing at higher levels. I can see people shoehorning them onto 15x8 +20 wheels (since there's so many of them, and a 245/40 fits well on an 8" rim) with pulled fender arches."

I'm thinking of trying this as a autocross only combo for my car (1990 325i, IE3 springs, Billies, urethane bushings, front GC camber plates, Z3 rack) and was wondering how much the front and rear arches would need to be pulled?

Thanks for the longtime contributions to the community through this thread!
                Last edited by Vfrinterceptor; 06-30-2017, 09:39 PM.

Comment

17x7.5 ET28 best Tyre size?

What will be the best Tyre size to fit on 17x7.5 ET28 to fill up the gap with the fenders on my 4D 320i 1985? I have D2 Racing full coilovers not yet installed, I was thinking to go with 225/40/17 or 215/45/17 I think the 235/40 is going to be wider than the wheels edge and might cause too much rubbing with the fenders but anyway I'm planning to roll my fenders to give more space for the Tyre to go inside freely.

Comment

If my searching served me ok:

'86 325e, basically stock.
                    I have acquired 4 DS2's 17x7.5.

Go with 20mm adapters and 215/40 tires?

Comment

Can I run 15x8 fronts and 15x10 rears with 0 offset on stsock suspension?

Just bought my first e30 its a 1991 325i and it's bone stock for the moment. Looking to turn this into a major project but wanted to know if I could run 15x8 4x100 0offset fronts and 15x10 4x100 0offser in the rear on stock suspension.

Will I need to roll my fenders? Do they fit ? Any not to expensive coilovers someone could recommend?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Borbit 16/9

Hello
                        Need some help with some tires to go on these borbets
                        Car is fully stock
                        1989 convertible e30 325
                        Can someone help with tire size to go on these rims with out rubbing?

Comment

Hi Just got myself a 1985 E30 323i Baur TC
                          Looking at getting some JOM coilovers.
                          Wondering how a set of 16x8 et20 up front and 16x9 et15 would fit. Would I need spacers? Also what tyres would work?

Other option is 17x9 all round et20 would that work all?

Thanks in Advance.

Brad
                          Last edited by Hershwon; 07-25-2017, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                            Originally Posted by Staszek View Post
                            16"x8" ET29. Tires are 225/45R16.

What size spacers front and rear? 1990 325is on H&R Sport.

So if I wanted to get close to flush without rolling what would you use? could I go front and rear?

10 front and 5 rear for my 225? could I go 10mm and 8mm?
                            I'd go 10F/5R

Comment

Originally posted by LateE30 View Post
                              Thanks mystikal.

how about 16x8 et25 all around?
                              3mm front spacers needed.

Comment

Originally posted by starscre4m View Post
                                Hi!

I bought some BBS RS's in 16x8.5 et20 and 16x9 et8. I have 195/45 front and 205/45 rear tyres.

The car will be on bags soon and I'm just wondering what size spacers i should get in order to get the wheels close to lip to fender when aired out.
                                Thinking of getting 20mm front and 5-10mm rear.

using e30m3 5 lug hubs if it makes any difference.

Thanks! :)
                                I'm close, I'm thinking 15/5 would do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X