No announcement yet.

Got Viper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that nipple twisting tork? i wonder if he torks on farm animals? do you think he tugs his tork missile in public? did he use a tork wrench on the heads? how many torks could a woodchuck tork if a woodchuck torked on wood? what kind of quality could possibly have gone into this swap with a guy who spells tork like that?

seriously, i can appreciate what he did here in a way. as mentioned above, putting a big dodge engine in a dodge project is cool. i do think dakota's are ghey though. its like a truck for guys that have no use for a truck. hey, grandpa....can i please use your "truck" to haul my girlfriend's laundry hamper?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
      Missing the point.

If you want HP/L you buy a Honda.
      I totally agree. I'm no Honda fan, but I know they make some great motors. The engineering behind how they can make a efficient motor last so long is impressive.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

350hp and it "handles like a sports car" lol wut

Can appreciate the work, not for me. I was more impressed when I saw someone relocate abs. It was neat

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I like it, plus I've owned multiple Dakotas also. Although I'm not the biggest fan of that body style Dakota. But I wouldn't turn down a Dakota R/T either.. I like the 96 and back more. And if I recall, you can put 6 lug Viper wheels on the 6 lug Dakota.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I like Dakota R/T long wheelbase with the big engine. Tough crowd in here on this.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              While my E30 wasn't always supercharged, it was SC'ed (C30 rotrex mated to my S52) for a while.

Definitely faster than this poor truck.

Viper is very cool, but its engine output is just laughable.
              Doesn't count as you don't own it anymore according to your sig. Reading counts though

Again missing the point, that V10 was never intended to impress people with high HP/L numbers. May as well harp on the M20 for not being a V12.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
              X