BBS RS 16x7.5 et14 4x100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RS 16x7.5 et14 4x100

These have been filled and re-drilled from 5x114.3 to 4x100. The re-drill isn't of the pretty kind where everything is smoothed out and looks like the wheel was a 4x100 all along. Of course, the back end of the re-drill is perfect. And I dailyed these for over a year with no issues.

These wheels work with tuner bolts only (which are included), and hub centric rings (which are included). The lips were perfect before last winter, but now will need to be re polished to be 100% again. They still shine nice, just not perfect. Also, I had the centers and caps powder coated so they look brand new.

What's included:
    (4) BBS RS180 16x7.5 et14
    (4) Aluminum Hubcentric Rings
    (16) Tuner bolts
    (4) 205/45/16 Continental DWS Tires (already mounted) over 60% tread life left. The S in DWS is still there.

Price: $1600, or $1300 + a set of weaves w/ decent tires.

Price reflects what I want for the wheels. The tires are yours for free.

These are ready to bolt on and run! Pic of the redrill is further down the page. I'll be back with the car for a whole week after Christmas, so I can have these shipped then. Also, I think the spokes on the RS180 looks worlds better than the RS003. That's just me though.

Last edited by bimma360; 12-19-2011, 09:06 PM.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Wow! Very nice wheels you will sell them quick if I had the $$ I would be very interested.
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Wish I had 1600 laying around.
      GLWS
      sigpic

Comment

These are beautiful. I also have RS180's, i agree that they have a better look then RS003's and other RS's with a bulged face. wish you were on the west coast!
        THE ACURA TL PROJECT

BUFF ENUFF? STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

DURTY 3ER///STYLE.OVER.COMFORT

Comment

Thanks guys... also willing to ship...
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump.... Cheapest 4x100 16" RS's on the net!
            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Pics of the:

"The re-drill isn't of the pretty"
              Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Em...ya want some euroweaves. :)

OT but why are you parting with the MT2 as well?

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                  Pics of the:

"The re-drill isn't of the pretty"
                  Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                  Em...ya want some euroweaves. :)

OT but why are you parting with the MT2 as well?
                  Might just be time for something else, or another direction with the car. Not entirely sure.

Pic of the redrill: Its not pretty, like everything is smoothed out and it looks like it was a 4x100 wheel all along. But its totally functional and I ran these wheels for over a year with no issues what so ever. The hub end of the wheel is perfect and smooth. I would have sent them right back if these were not any good. Also, lets keep in mind that these wheels were also on a 300hp car with no issues.

I am being too nice dealing with people with these wheels, and might have already missed out on 2 sales by giving priority to those that get in contact with me first. Therefore, if you think you want them.... they are not yours until you pay.

E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Someone should pick these up and sell them on vortex for 2500 lol. Great price on beautiful wheels.
                    Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black black alcantara

Guten Parts + Service
                    ... When you care enough to only give the very best.

Previous:
                    '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
                    '07 DTM Audi S4
                    '03 VF Supercharged M3
                    '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Comment

I want 16's so bad. I'll trade you for some 15x8 RM's with tires.

Comment

Originally posted by JeST View Post
                        Someone should pick these up and sell them on vortex for 2500 lol. Great price on beautiful wheels.
                        Originally posted by tommyp View Post
                        I want 16's so bad. I'll trade you for some 15x8 RM's with tires.
                        Thanks guys. No bites on vortex either actually. And thanks for the offer on the RM's.

However, I have decided to keep these. I think I had a moment of craziness the last few days. And I am glad I snapped out of it before I sold them. With the Mtech2 going to a new home, I should be able to do what I need to with the car. No need to get rid of the wheels.

Thanks for the interest.
                        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by JeST View Post
                          the poortex?

Very few people spending $2500 on wheels for ther $1000 VWs. Those that do are doing it by building up wheels, not buying them outright.

The wheel market isn't what it used to be...

Comment

Back for sale again. Will take a set of weaves with tires for trade.

Price: $1600, or $1300 + a set of weaves w/ decent tires.
                            E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Bump
                              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X