Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP! E30 s52 swap m50 manifold PCV plumbing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! E30 s52 swap m50 manifold PCV plumbing!!!

So I kind of understand how the obd1 and 2 ICV and PCV set ups go.

A friend that helped me with the swap deleted the PCV and I am trying to put it back on.

I am using m50 manifold on s52 and using the obd2 cone shaped crank case ventilation valve.

The hose on the picture is supposed to go to the crank case vent but currently I have this plastic "Y" piece in there. The large hose goes into the intake boot and the skinny hose connects to the plastic snap on piece under manifold behind throttle...... Where does the hose from the PCV go then? HELP so confused! Am I mixing up obd1 and 2 methods? If I am. What is the correct plumbing to make the obd2 PCV work with m50 manifold?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one knows what I'm talking about? Haha it's hard to explain without knowing the plastic part names

Comment

Comment

are you running the obd1 (magnesium) or obd2 valve cover? For that connection you need the obd2 valve cover.
        www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
        2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

I figured it out. I decided to run the OBD2 set up. The vacuum hose on the plastic piece to the manifold I routed into purge valve then into The charcoal canister. Now all I need is a catch can for the bottom of the PCV. Thank you guys.

Comment

Working...
          X