Best alignment settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best alignment settings

I'm currently running e36 m3 front brakes, e92 inner tie rods, e36 outer tie rods, e46 control arms, and offset solid lollipops CABs. My car has Megan coil overs from an e36 m3 and I have it lowered as much as possible in the rear and drilled strut towers to fit the top mounts, i also have an s50 up front my spring rates in the front are 6kg and the rear is 8kg I disconnected the rear sway bar and it helped a lot I'm going to be running 17s soon (style 32s) so hopefully that will let me raise the car up a bit to have more suspension travel, but it handles well I just want it to be better like always. Pics for attention

Also looking for a driver fender I have one for trade but it's a passenger fender no dents
    EURO URO UR BROKE

Best alignment settings for what use?
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Grip in turns
      EURO URO UR BROKE

Comment

Backroad use mainly
        EURO URO UR BROKE

Comment

Well the e46 control arms aren't a good start. But generally speaking, you need good tires (no more Barum Bravuris), a good bit of front camber, a little toe out in the front and a little toe in in the rear. Rear camber and toe kind of is what it is, but a good baseline is high 2's in camber and less than ~1/16" total toe in in the rear. I'm a big fan of making the car work with the rear sway bar but your car is all wonky with the e46 control arms so leaving it disconnected is probably a safe bet. You want as much camber as you're willing to run in the front, within reason, but running big camber with toe out is going to cause some tire wear on the street. I probably wouldn't go much over 3* on a street car if you care about tire wear, but I run ~4.3* on my track car.
          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Will get alignment specs Tuesday will post before and after
            EURO URO UR BROKE

Comment

I don't think it feels wonky it handles well actually it's really flat in fast corners
              EURO URO UR BROKE

Comment

Working...
              X