• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
    They're not cheap new, but here you go.

BMW E30 Interior Carpet - ECS Tuning
    https://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E30-31...terior/Carpet/

Honestly it just makes more sense to dye the carpets, the prices are crazy and I'm sure shipping isn't cheap. On top of that you have to remove the carpet either way but if you want to put a new OEM one in you're going to have to remove the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post
      Honestly it just makes more sense to dye the carpets, the prices are crazy and I'm sure shipping isn't cheap. On top of that you have to remove the carpet either way but if you want to put a new OEM one in you're going to have to remove the dash.

I wouldn't buy new. Just showing that you could still get these new, but very expensive.
      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post

You dont have to remove the dash to replace the carpet. Although I dont think I would have bought a new carpet at the price either. When I bought them I got the total set for like $800 shipped. They are crazy with those prices.
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
          You dont have to remove the dash to replace the carpet. Although I dont think I would have bought a new carpet at the price either. When I bought them I got the total set for like $800 shipped. They are crazy with those prices.

You can cut the carpet out (what I did) but I can't image a new OEM carpet would fit well with part of the old carpet still attached to the heater core.

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Working...
          X