This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WERDNA75 View Post
    Anyone know of any Verts in a Junkyard in or around Denver ? Im looking for the seal that clips onto the top of the rear panels (doorcard if there was a door there) I really only need the passenger side one. The seal goes on the inside of the window when its up. PM me if anyone has or knows where one is , thx.
    There is a white one at Littleton U-Pull. I can't recall the condition of the door panels, though.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

bumpers

looking for front and rear late model bumpers including front valance if possible .

thanks

Comment

Looking for E30 basketweaves, 14 or 15" anyone have any?

Comment

Going to the 2nd-Sat C&C in Parker tomorrow morning, to meet up with a fellow 02er with a sweet Florida (color) 1600. Any not doing D4C going?

FYI: Sat evening (or Sunday morning) kindred bimmerheads might also want to think about heading over by the Hampton Inn in Boulder to check out the cars in the BMWV&CCCA "Road to Monterey 2016" tour that departs westward from there Sunday morning for the BMW 100th celebrations. Some amazing cars driving it.

Tom

v i s i o n a u t i k s

Comment

Finally made it out to Colorado. Why doesn't Verizon have 3g or LTE coverage here.....

Comment

Spotted a real clean IX at the parking lot of the Centennial Cone Park outside Golden, unfortunately I didn't get a photo. I assume they were out mountain biking..

Any of you guys ride bike? Ive only got a road bike but I'm real interested in picking up a mtb as well.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                Finally made it out to Colorado. Why doesn't Verizon have 3g or LTE coverage here.....
                What area did you end up in?
                http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Cosprings

Looking for a decent welder here. Need to have some exhaust work done.
                  Was just quoted $450 to weld in a resonator (I already have the resonator too...)

Comment

Cosprings

Was just quoted $450 to weld in a resonator (I already have the resonator too...)
                    I went to this place to have my exhaust done. It was stainless and a bit more involved but I liked the work quality and the people so give them a shout and see what they might charge. I'm assuming yours it regular steel. I was referred there by Tim Hardy in the PPIHC e30.

Wagner’s Metal Fabrication and Precision Welding in Colorado Springs is a family owned and operated business with more than 50 years of combined experience in
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                      I went to this place to have my exhaust done. It was stainless and a bit more involved but I liked the work quality and the people so give them a shout and see what they might charge. I'm assuming yours it regular steel. I was referred there by Tim Hardy in the PPIHC e30.

http://wagnersfabrication.com/
                      Thank you for the suggestion! I'll check them out for sure.

Comment

324td M21

[QUOTE=boriksh;4191014]Met with guy (Karl) and this is his ride:

Hi, It's me with the 324td.

Anyone know other M21 powered vehicles in town, or anyone bring in another E30 touring?

Comment

Track day october 16th if anybody is interested at hpr

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I think I will participate in the morning session

Comment

I think I will participate in the morning session
                              cool, i'd be curious to chat about m42 chips. i'm running some no name chip. i think its the bmw performance chip?

Comment

Cosprings

We do awesome work but we are in denver! Check us out on instagram or FB @Viengineered for both
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X