Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have an E30 and need a pickup truck or two instead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more bump. I'm checking out a 2006 Civic, a 2005 Scion xA, and a 2nd generation Civic hybrid. Not nearly as fun as an E30, but it'll get me form A to B as cheaply as possible.

EDIT: I should note that I have an M50, an E36 complete rear end, and TONS of other E30 parts, including carbon fiber door panels that I could throw in for the right deal. Oh, and a couple of George Graves G Gauges (Voltmeter, Narrowband, and Wideband).

Comment

Last chance before I trade the Mazda for a Scion xA...and sell that for an E30/ Mini/ something interesting...

Comment

Take my Rig and 300for the pickup
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
          Take my Rig and 300for the pickup
          Sorry man, unless this is a different rig, its way too beat. If you're willing to negotiate on the cash maybe we can work something out.

I might be willing to buy or trade other things if you're interested? PM me.

Looks like I'm getting Mini S if everything checks out.

Comment

For some reason the internet hates me and wont let me post pictures of the Mazda. There are 5 attachements in the first post.

Just had a new battery, front wheel bearing, and from brakes.

Comment

Someone send me an email, offers me a 1995 M3, and the FUCKING DISAPPEARS. Ass hole. At least say I'm not interested.

Comment

And BUMP!

Comment

One last bump before I just flat out sell the truck.

Comment

Well, I got cancer, so this got put on hold and is now back in action. No more F250, it saw a bad bad crash, no injuries thankfully). Sadly the engine was not salvageable.

Anyway, the B4400 has been sitting in a covered garage while I was in treatment. I'd either like to sell or trade it and get back into the E30 game.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X