No announcement yet.

PDX Meet Sept 18th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there on Sunday. send me a pm with your address.

Comment

Like a good neighbor, Josh Anderson is there. :up:

Comment

good josh, I was wondering where you have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
          Like a good neighbor, Josh Anderson is there. :up:
          :rofl: My insurance company is farmers...

See you there!
          PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Where in portland are we meeting up? I don;t know where any of you guys live.

My car is doing pretty well. I am only missing three things for my car to be streetable: trip permit, rear tires that don't rub, and a BOV that doesn't leak. (I think I can fix the BOV).

Comment

I will pm you my address.

And Yes this time my driveway will be featuring a handy dandy sign, Pointing the way for r3v peoples. (You love me know huh josh)> 8)

Comment

Bump!

Comment

pm me your addy so I can route this.

Comment

I'd definitely be down for joining up, it'd be my first meet ever and I'd like to meet some other E30 fans around here.

Got a place planned out yet?

-Jeff

Comment

it's more of lets fix toms car day

Comment

What do we have for tools? IE what should I bring? I have quite the selection.

Comment

You might want to get your address sent out soon so we can plan our days.
                          good question on the tools. Although its without fail we will have to go to the auto parts store at least once. :twisted:
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            What do we have for tools? IE what should I bring? I have quite the selection.
                            Bring as many tools as you can, Josh knows that my selection is somewhat limited.. I have basic metric sockets and a few other small tools, But I don't have a huge selection.

My address and Cell # is now posted in the first post. On sunday it would be great if every one got there around 11am. You may come sooner or a bit later, doesnt really make that huge of a difference. My father and I will be providing some nice BBQ to food all you hungry fools. :twisted:

Comment

I think you better be nice or you'll have some mysterious vacuum leaks. ;)
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                                My father and I will be providing some nice BBQ to food all you hungry fools. :twisted:
                                And if its like the last time, its damn good BBQ too!
                                PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

Working...
                                X