PNW Fall Cruz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkWing6
    I will not go and most of the people on this forum will not go if DTM shows. Not our driving style, we choose life
    Exactly my opinion, never going on a dtm drive

Comment

I got new tires and my track pipe is back on, i'm ready to rock and ride! I mean drive

Comment

well fellas, the car is going under the knife this weekend... new 4 puck clutch... and tranny seal along with taking off my 325i intake mani and t/b so i can fix a couple gaskets that felt like leaking...oh what fun... well where do you guys feel like going i am cool with anything...although i must admit my car has its b-caps back on and looks like a dirty rag .. not to mention the front spoiler is off... can you say naked.. anyways let me know where you guys wanna go...

Comment

So, is this going down, or what? Last weekend, there was snow in the higher elevation mountian passes, so I'm running out of available "tolerable weather" to make a jaunt up north, so let's nail down a date/location.

Comment

Lincoln City, OR on Sunday?
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Start in LC or end?
              Which Sunday?
              Luke
              anyone have a spare 215/40/17 ES100?

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I was thinkin start in LC this Sunday...

Comment

Cool. Tom's (Mot) parents have a house out there too that his Dad said sleeps quite a few. Perhaps we should have a Winter Break meet out there?

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                    Cool. Tom's (Mot) parents have a house out there too that his Dad said sleeps quite a few. Perhaps we should have a Winter Break meet out there?
                    awesome idea, as long as there isnt any snow.

Comment

Yes, a winter break outing to my beach house would be awesome. My beach house is nice and private and the beach is pretty sweet, even in the winter.

There wouldnt be any snow down here in OR. I promise that one, I will find out when my winter break is and when the house is availabe( we rent it out). Also there is an amazing old highway near by that is no longer used by any one except the occasional biker.. twisties :)

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash
                        awesome idea, as long as there isnt any snow.
                        I'll just bring the toyota and we can tow each others cars with it :-p

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          I'll just bring the toyota and we can tow each others cars with it :-p
                          i'll just tow your car, as i already let you have the opportunity of towing mine ;)

gotta love these pnw threads, every single one of them gets way off topic

Comment

and half the people never show anyways.... (shifty eyes)

Where the hell are all my emoticons anyways?

Comment

well, so are we x'ing this until winter break or whats the plan fellas, im down with whatever except the snow is going to slow me down a few mph's not to mention the sand bag :) if we wait till winter break... if anyone wants to meet up in the next few weeks whether it is in Oregon or Washington i dont care, gas isnt going to stop me... let me know

Comment

Well, if all goes to plan.. I will have a drivable car this weekend. At that Point, I will be up for any kind of meet. Big or small doesnt matter to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X