No announcement yet.

Portland Meet/Dinner???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, I was looking forward to finally meeting you luke, Ive heard lots of good things from other people but have never gotten a chance to meet you.

Comment

have an alarm installed, always a good time :D
      sigpic

Comment

When I'm hood rich like James, I'll have lots of ICE installed. till them, I'm poor.

Comment

Haha that's too bad you can't make it man, I'll be sure to show em though!

Comment

Tom, what are you doing before the dinner? I get off of work in Beaverton at 6 and don't have time to drive home and then back out.

(I would call, but I'm at work)
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Chillen at home with the father. Your welcome to come over early if you want man, you know where my house it at and your always welcome.

Comment

Reminder Bump!

Comment

Good meeting those of you I met. Anyone get pics?

Comment

Well, I didn't get to make it up there, but my (thursday night) pool team won a tough fight...we were down 7 to 11 in a race to 13.

Blind luck, teamwork, and tough games (plus they lost 2 inna row on 8 ball scratches) got us to a 12-12 tie...we won the tiebreaker.

Sorry I missed the gather, but my team is STILL undefeated!

Hope you guys had a good turnout.

PICS, dammit, PICS!!!!

Luke
                    (the old dude)

Closing SOON!
                    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Had a good time with you guys, next time I will show up on time :)

Ken, you were there, then you were gone... didnt even get a chance to say hi...

Luke, shoulda been there... Havent seen you in forever!

I think this was a great success, anyone up for making it a regular thing? Bi-weekly? Not just E30s, but maybe open it up to all BMW, just to sit around, hang out, and get all geeky-techy with fellow BMW nerds?

:)
                      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                      That Guy.
                      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

fuck ya Im game. I was happy with the success I had at getting all you guys to come out. Joe it was good to re meet you again, I only met you briefly last time. as for ken, he was there eating dinner with the r3v guys at my table the whole time. We were chatting it up, It was kinda hard to get the whole group together the way the table were setup.

It was funny to see that guy with the turbo dakar m3 almost r3v while leaving :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta
                          Ken, you were there, then you were gone... didnt even get a chance to say hi...
                          Yeah, my bad. I had to work early this morning so I had to jet outta there.

I'm thinking we should do it again in a couple of weeks at a place that can accomodate all of us.

Also, if we did it on a weekend then we could have some WA guys and perhaps Josh from Bend come up.

Comment

Good idea with the weekend thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X