Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Ok guys, we're all set for the meet on January 29th. I apologize for the delay on getting the confirmation.

We'll start around 2pm, people can bring their cars and take care of whatever they've been meaning to get done but have been putting off due to the weather. Around 6ish we can fire up the grill and eat. If you plan on eating and/or drinking please bring a dish to contribute and also BYOB. It'd probably be a good idea to start a list with what people are going to bring, so I'll start that at the [current] end of this thread. There is a microwave and a refridgerator to heat and cool our food. I don't want anyone coming out and getting trashed then trying to drive home, so please be responsible if you're drinking and use good judgement.

I need to remind everyone that if you plan on working on your car bring your own tools. I also fully expect everyone to clean up their messes. We do have a compressor with plenty of air and if I can talk my brother into coming out I'm sure my dad would let him use his welder and/or plasma cutter if any of us have the need. I guess it'd also be a good idea to start a list of who's doing what to their cars so people don't plan a project then find out there's not enough space inside.

I don't know the exact address but I've linked a map below.

Here's a map

Any other questions, comments, or suggestions please ask.
    Last edited by Joey Link; 01-16-2006, 08:51 PM.

Since I'll have snow tires on, I would probably brave the pass to come, but that's the weekend my daughter is expected to be born.

I say we have a meet to come down here and see my new baby girl. :D

Comment

i'd be down for it, i dont think it's that big of a deal since people travel from all distances just to hang out. It's a real treat seeing people travel just to see other e30 owners and their cars. People should show up and it's inside and heated!! no excuses.........josh your exempt

Comment

I should be able to get the day off work with a week or 2 notice. I would be down.

Dibs on an indoor parking spot.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Josh, I haven't set a date yet, this is more of just a feeler and to get some ideas for it.

I actually mis-counted, there's room for at least six cars inside. Not sure how I'm going to decide who gets to park inside. I think what we'll do is have a rotation so everyone gets a chance to show and see each car.

Comment

I am down
            Sold-87 325
            BBS RK Wheels
            H&R Cup Kit
            E30 ///M3 Light up knob
            Clutch Stop
            ///M Roadster FloorMats
            Jim C Chip

91 318is
            M50 Swap
            Headers
            UUC Underdrive pulleys
            K&N 3in Cone
            Jim C Chip
            Soon H&R Coilovers
            BBS RS

Comment

I'm game if I don't have to work.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Im down, and I want an inside spot

Comment

car all done yet tom?
                  sigpic

Comment

god no... stupid steering linkage.... I really regret giving you my 323i linkage.... Im having all kinds of problems trying to make a US spec linkage work.. But I have faith.

Comment

I drive down german town everday on the way to work. It would be no problem for me. I could even just drop by on my lunch break if it happens on a work day for me. I would be interested in meeting fellow PDXe30er's. If it's on my day off, I have a set of IE sways, RPI BBK, corbeau seats, TMS rear brakes, adjustable FPR , and a caliper rebuild to do and no where to do it.

Comment

Holy shit that's alot of stuff; I'm jealous!

I'm sure we could make time to before the meet if you wanted to get some of that stuff tackled. Get AIM and message me, BuddiesWithJesus.

Comment

Originally posted by cthulu703
                          I drive down german town everday on the way to work. It would be no problem for me. I could even just drop by on my lunch break if it happens on a work day for me. I would be interested in meeting fellow PDXe30er's. If it's on my day off, I have a set of IE sways, RPI BBK, corbeau seats, TMS rear brakes, adjustable FPR , and a caliper rebuild to do and no where to do it.
                          what does your e30 look like, I have freinds on skyline and old german town road, I drive down both germantown and skyline alot.

Im in a burgendy 318 with basketweaves and a silver euro valance (dont laugh it will get painted someday). :giggle:

Comment

I'm a post-facelift, alpineweiss, 325i, lowered on stock bottlecaps and no lip spoiler. Detector in middle of windshield..... That must describe 9/10th's the alpeinwiess 325i's in the US.

Comment

since we're describing our cars, mine is a post face lifted brilliantrot lowered on basketweaves, you can hear me from a mile away=)

Comment

Working...
                              X