Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of having a meet at our shop...(Oregon) - Pictures on Page 15!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i want to show off my wheeels too, i'll just open up the trunk

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
      My dad makes some pretty good Bbq and hamburgers, I think i could con him into coming, just no one can steal his ///M roadster parts.
      I got dibs on the shift nob and lever.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
        I got dibs on the shift nob and lever.
        no calling dibs, first come first serve, i'll bring an engine lift

Comment

No you wont. If any one is partin the ///M its me. my e30 needs moar s52 anyways.

Comment

So Joey, you started this thing...when is the date? Make some plans...show and shine or a drive or what? I vote for a rip up good old Germantown to Skyline, heading east....roll through ptown on the way to I-5 north and south to go home...I say mid january is soon enough.

Luke

BTW, my car still hasn't moved, still has no crank sensor or ECU. Tires are sitting down at the tire shop, waiting.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

german town after skyline is the best part.....but very short

Comment

Ya im down with Lukes plan, thats pretty close to my house either way. I know joey won't know a date till after Jan 1st tho.

Btw tony that new sig is funny as hell.

Comment

I'm down as long as i'm available.

Car is dirty as hell, but I should have the 4.10 actually installed by then...

and new wheel bearings, and whatever else I find thats broken.

Comment

I call a seat in James' car.

Comment

Lets start discussing dates guys. I see that plenty of us are hoping to be able to go. Now we all need to put the dates in our books.
                      sigpic

Comment

I will sacrifice a goat or something to appease the weather gods.

How does 1/29 look?

Luke

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Late January should be good for me. Work has already told me that I can pretty much get any time in January off I want, but late is better for me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            I'm down as long as i'm available.

Car is dirty as hell, but I should have the 4.10 actually installed by then...

and new wheel bearings, and whatever else I find thats broken.
                            No one can complain about their cars being dirty if my e30 is there. I hold the dirty 30 title, since all my funds have gone to getting her running well and smoothly, Hell I have 2 different colors on the car haha.

And James, will she be painted and mtech'd by then? Cause my god you know I love your e30 so much.

As for dates, I guess we can start throwing them out there, but It's all dependant on when Joey's (Buddys with jesus) dad shop isnt full of Trucks. I've been bugging him to pick a date, but he really can't nail it down till after the 1st guys. Sorry to be so vague.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                              No one can complain about their cars being dirty if my e30 is there. I hold the dirty 30 title, since all my funds have gone to getting her running well and smoothly, Hell I have 2 different colors on the car haha.

And James, will she be painted and mtech'd by then? Cause my god you know I love your e30 so much.

As for dates, I guess we can start throwing them out there, but It's all dependant on when Joey's (Buddys with jesus) dad shop isnt full of Trucks. I've been bugging him to pick a date, but he really can't nail it down till after the 1st guys. Sorry to be so vague.
                              Depends on when in January, I'm waiting for my painter/godfather to finish his 911 track car project, which should be fairly soon.

Comment

haha thanks tom, you know i was bored cause there was no way i was gonna get down my driveway. any time is good with me as long as the roads arent filled with sand and gravel. i too have been bugging joey, but after the first we shall know.

Comment

Working...
                                X