Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW! EESCC Icebreaker Auto-x in Eugene on SUNDAY MARCH 5th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... shhhh, I feel a dump a brewing.

Comment

da dump da dump dadump dadump dadump dadadada.........

Comment

give him a hot karl... fuck this hood shit
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

ummm if im a newb to auto x...can i come.... i take it a helmet and what not is needed?....

Comment

Yes, you should come. There will be a lot of first-timers there. Helmets are provided.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

what's the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                what's the cost?
                I think it was $25 last year...

Comment

yeah its something like 20 bucks maybe more/less... check out the site for more information... they have helmets, ect. out there for you if you do not have your own
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

Wow, I didn't know we had any autocrossers here......

Unfortunately I've been sick for quite some time so the E30 is far from ready. So the Acura will be good again this year. I'll be there with a Dark Purple Integra. I know how much some of you love Jap cars.

To the new guys.....
                    Anyone can show and drive as long as your 16+, have a drivers licence and your car is in working order and not bungy corded together.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

what about two people driving the same car?

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
                        what about two people driving the same car?
                        You would have to split the 4 runs that they give your car, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                          You would have to split the 4 runs that they give your car, I believe.
                          They let you do as many runs as everyone else. But they have you off to the side and have your line of double drivers go more often.
                          You wont have a problem keeping your tires warm.....lol.

And it's 30 for non members and 25 for members. 40 if you sign up as a member that day.
                          Last edited by joshh; 02-20-2006, 01:31 AM.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

thanks guys i'll pass it onto my friend

Comment

Im there...cant wait to try a BMW for autocross. Hell I have raced everything else.

Isaac

Comment

Wish I was closer and the car was ready for a trip this long.Take lots of pics.If there are any Seattle area meets LMK!!!
                                Thanks for all your help.I say thanks now because you are gonna be giving it to me all night long.

Comment

Working...
                                X