Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW! EESCC Icebreaker Auto-x in Eugene on SUNDAY MARCH 5th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try and make it, sounds like alot of fun. It would be great to meet some more guys from the valley.
    Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 02-22-2006, 01:59 PM.

Comment

If I can get some wheels and rubber, I will definitely be there.

Comment

im under 18 and the rules say i need to have a form signed by my parents, where can i find this form at?

Comment

Check their site.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

is anyone here going to registerd before hand or at the event, i'm going to register there cause my paypal is empty. what should i bring? this will be my first event

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony
              is anyone here going to registerd before hand or at the event, i'm going to register there cause my paypal is empty. what should i bring? this will be my first event
              check book or cash... and get there early. there are going to be a shit ton of people there registering.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Quick checklist.

Make sure your battey is properly tied down

Tie rods and wheel bearings are not loose

Just in case bring wet weather gear

Seats are not loose

Throttle cable is not sticky

Valid drivers license

Spare cash for food and drinks. It's at a mall so there is a food court.

Get there early...waiting to register for icebreaker during good weather can be hectic.

Bring a can of food. EESCC gives you a one dollar break for a can of food that you donate.

Helmets are there for loaners but they are green and ugly..so I suggest bringing your own if possible.

Tire pressure gauge is always good.

For more info check the site. www.eescc.org

Cant wait to see you all!
                Isaac

Comment

^^what do you drive? have you been there before with the 318i?
                  PNW Crew
                  90 m3
                  06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                    ^^what do you drive? have you been there before with the 318i?
                    Im always there just in different trim. This is my fifth season with EESCC. Im sure you may reconize me if your always there.

Isaac

Comment

I think i remember seeing a burgendy 318i at last years event that I crashed at...

Im registering before hand. I dont know how to choose what class im in. I have no idea?

Comment

this will be the first time at autocross with a bimmer for me.

Comment

Car whore!!; )
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

well i think my car will be in street prep, only other class is stock and i have mods obviously

Comment

You can run as a novice if you'd like. All the novices will have their own catagory.

Comment

Just to let you guys know, I probably won't be actually driving in the auto-x, my control arm and/or tie rod ball joints are getting a little iffy, they've been popping/clunking lightly around some corners. But I will be there for sure, and I'll at least be cheering everyone on. Maybe I can ride along with some of you. And Ted, I better get a ride with you. Still never been in the M3.

Comment

Working...
                                X