Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW! EESCC Icebreaker Auto-x in Eugene on SUNDAY MARCH 5th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costanza Nice Hachi
    Sold-87 325
    BBS RK Wheels
    H&R Cup Kit
    E30 ///M3 Light up knob
    Clutch Stop
    ///M Roadster FloorMats
    Jim C Chip

91 318is
    M50 Swap
    Headers
    UUC Underdrive pulleys
    K&N 3in Cone
    Jim C Chip
    Soon H&R Coilovers
    BBS RS

Comment

Eurospeed...your more then welcome to ride with me if you wish...it should be imm...interesting on stock wheels tires and sway baR..LOL

Ravins
      ...Thanks. My third was the best though but I never raced it.

Comment

I cant make it now, My electrical bill came in and my fuckin roomate managed to rack it up big time (132 fucking dollars) by sleeping in the living room with the damn baseboard heater on, so Im broke. Sorry guys, I will be there next time for sure.

Comment

Excuses, excuses.....jk

Maybe at one up here.

I'll be leaving at 5am tomorrow. Whoopy fucking doo....
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Oops I ment tomorrow....
            Last call...
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

if i still had my car or my new one I would meet up with everyone mabe next time

Comment

Well did anyone else make it besides me?

Comment

Nm....

Comment

Photos or ban.

Comment

I only have video and it's of my Acura. And I have no where to host it.

Comment

I got drunk the night before and did not show up with intention to race, but I was there. That was prolly the best BMW showing have have seen to date at an EESCC event. 3 E30 M3's and a large handful of other E30's. I took pics but they turned out horrible due to be on the wrong setting. :(

Comment

Working...
                        X