NW guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW guys

I am thinking of having a little get together at my shop in Seattle, maybe BBQ up some food and hang out. Plenty of parking on the weekends. Then maybe a drive up to Snoq. falls. My car should be on the road soon enough.

Let me know.

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

I'd be up for it depending upon the date. These upcoming 2 weekends I can't, but after that I'll have my car fixed and ahve it on the road.

Brendan

Comment

Well,

There is the Meet late this Month and I will be at the F1 race following. So most likely mid summer June/July. When is the E30 meet / concourse this year??

I will make sure that both M's and my rallye are there and possible get a couple ferrari's down there.

Tyler

Comment

Sounds good to me, pending date.
        James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

make it july.. my 5 speed and motor should be done by then. :)
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Tyler-
            E30 Picnic is June 11th and the Concour d'Elegance is July 23
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Sounds cool, but like Cramer said, the PNW E30 Picnic is June 11th this year, and I can realistically only make one trek up to Seattle per summer, so unless it was like toward the middle-end of August or something, I won't be able to make it. Did you see my thread about the 190E/E30 meet in Portland on the 29th of this month?

Comment

i'm inbetween Portland and Seattle all the time. i'm definitely down for that, just get a date up there and we can plan this out.

Comment

If it's before mid-june i can do it. After that, i'll be in australia :)

Comment

try to have it in mid-july but if you cant ill probibly still make it unless im out of town

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by cramer
                      Tyler-
                      E30 Picnic is June 11th and the Concour d'Elegance is July 23
                      DAMNIT! why does the e30 picnic have to be during finals?! i swear i have something every year during the picnic.
                      PNW Crew
                      90 m3
                      06 m5

Comment

Hopefully sometime in between the two Bmw events. this way all the cars will be clean and ready.

Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                          DAMNIT! why does the e30 picnic have to be during finals?! i swear i have something every year during the picnic.

Take em early.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                            Ted, if you don't bring that damn M3 and those OEM 16" Nogaro weaves this year, I'm going to bitch-slap you...

I would convert my car to 5-lug just to run those wheels if I could afford it.

Comment

I'd be down to bring mine over.

Comment

Working...
                              X