No announcement yet.

my s52 swap pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she Started! first try too with no problems! i will have lots of pics tomarow and maybe a video. i will take pics of my front air dam. i will be driving it tomaorw woot!

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Congrats! Senior projects are legit. I home-brewed a tablet computer out of an Asus eee PC.
      -Pierre
      1987 535is
      1988 325is

Comment

yeah no one knew what i was talking about though. but what ever i got an A so i dont care

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Even if your car is slightly faster than some, you complete disregard for any known language to human kind is embarrassing. You could care less, but murdering English with every thought should be a crime in your case.

Always wondered who makes bathroom signs for Asian restaurants, now I know.

I guess you're that one child who wasn't left behind, despite every fucking reason to keep you in first grade for a decade.

Comment

who the fuck are you?

im dyslexic i cant read or write good so what. i learn by doing things doesnt mean im not smart. i dont care what you think of me because your just some stupid ass redneck with a shitty ass e30 dont be mad at me because i can afford nicer thing then you and make more money on top of that. im sorry you have a bad life but get over it.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Very nice work. Got any more pics? I am on the hunt for an S52. Can't wait till I find it and get it put in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                who the fuck are you?

im dyslexic i cant read or write good so what. i learn by doing things doesnt mean im not smart. i dont care what you think of me because your just some stupid ass redneck with a shitty ass e30 dont be mad at me because i can afford nicer thing then you and make more money on top of that. im sorry you have a bad life but get over it.

Chill dude, I think spell check is good for you sometimes. We all have to make some amount of judgment from what we are presented with, unfortunately most of us find butchering of English hard to take, makes us think you are dumb from what you present. Don't attack others on the money or life they may have, you have no idea what he or she may have, again you are guilty of passing the same ignorance as the other guy. You are doing an awesome job doing a swap hard for most people's standards, you should be proud of that.

Take the higher road, watch what you say to people. I am directing it to you, you are young and have the opportunity to grow up to be a productive member of society.

Just my .02.

BTW, I am doing this exact swap this weekend, not me actually, but still wish me luck.

Comment

Finally it's done! Feels good doesn't it? Pulls like a fucking train huh?

You'll get bored with the power in a while and want to supercharge yours, like I am going to...:nice:

Most satisfying thing to do in a 24V e30 is to race a g35 or 350z, or in our case an e46 m3, and beat them laughing! :twisted:

Glad all your hard work turned out for the best, enjoy! :mrgreen:
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Wow.. i can't believe i overlooked this thread for so long. Alex, it looks like very good work. Get back from chelan so i can get a ride in this car!!!

again, very nice work.
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

sounds like some one is jealous to me lol.
                      also what did the auto shop teacher grade you down on?
                      looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
                      email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                      X