Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entwicklung Dreißig Zen BMW e30 Sub-Frame X Brace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 left on the full set deal.

7 left on the lower X brace GB

Comment

Originally posted by stormspike View Post
      How much for front strut brace?
      $240 + $32 S&H (lower 48 States)

Specify red or black.

--------------------
      To color match to your car it is an additional $35 and we need year and color name (BMW OE colors only)

Just so everyone knows.

The custom colors are two stage automotive paint and will scratch like automotive paint (it is aplied over a self etching epoxy coating like all the others).
      Last edited by DCColegrove; 05-06-2008, 04:39 PM. Reason: price change

Comment

How long for strut brace to ship? Car will be down in Austin at Terry Sayther for 3 weeks-leaving this coming friday. Can you ship down to him and get there before 3 weeks out?

Comment

Also, will it clear a S52 setup? Just want to be sure.
          thanks again!

Comment

will the lower x brace also fir with S52? Can you give R3v discount for purchasing front strut and lower x brace?
            thanks!

Comment

Why does shipping take 2-3 weeks? Horseback?

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of questions.

To ship a just a front brace? Less than a week.

Okay, the s52 swap, If the pan drops below the rear of the sub-frame by very much we can't garantee fitment.

The reason it takes 2 to 3 weeks is that we are making them NOW as I'm typing. Wouldn't want one still hot from the TIG and with wet paint would you?

Comment

I'll take a strut brace. Let me measure tomorrow and I'll get the address of Terry Sayther and see if you can just ship it down there. Thanks! I'll get the body code color and put that in paypal also for the extra payment.

Comment

3 left on the full set deal.

6 left on the lower X brace GB

Comment

Bump for awesome products, and an even cooler seller!!!
                      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Okay:

Sent all buyers an E-mail (posting here also just in case you don't monitor PayPal address)

The Lower X braces ordered so far are shipping out tomorrow or Tuesday. (USPS I think)

The sets are shipping Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. (UPS)

Comment

I believe the general consensus is because of the beefy double walls on convertibles rear strut braces won't do much good. What is your guys stance on that? If you think there's truth to that statement how much for strut brace and X brace in black with shipping?

Comment

2 left on the full set deal.

5 left on the lower X brace GB

(These will ship with the rest of them e-mail sent)

The prices (because of reasons beyond our control...Fuel costs, Materials have doubled then tripled, Shipping etc) are going to go up the the front and rear braces soon.
                            Last edited by DCColegrove; 04-29-2008, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I just looked at my S52 swap and it looks like it will clear just fine since the mount points are on the steering rack tabs and the eyeball mount holes. It WON'T fit with a larger 26mm swaybar as the bar is lower than the subframe. Damn, I wanted one too.

Comment

Originally posted by bwh13 View Post
                                I just looked at my S52 swap and it looks like it will clear just fine since the mount points are on the steering rack tabs and the eyeball mount holes. It WON'T fit with a larger 26mm swaybar as the bar is lower than the subframe. Damn, I wanted one too.
                                The brace is slightly lower than the frame, also for headers and low slung exhaust we have shims that will lower the rear of the brace in increments of 1/8 inch up to 1/2. The front can also be shimmed farther but I wouldnt really recomend by more than one extra shim plate.

Comment

Working...
                                X