Let's talk about anarchy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Yes, you were lying. You lied by omission.
    Not a lie, but admittedly an error on my part. I should have provided more complete details on the situation. Now please. Get back on topic or shut the fuck up. Do you have any thoughts on today's Oakland fire mentioned above?
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      Not a lie, but admittedly an error on my part. I should have provided more complete details on the situation. Now please. Get back on topic or shut the fuck up. Do you have any thoughts on today's Oakland fire mentioned above?
      Who died and made you King again? I know I said that before, but I am still wondering.

Yes, thoughts on the fire: The Antifa-ggots who did this should be drawn and quartered in the streets for everyone to see.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Who died and made you King again? I know I said that before, but I am still wondering.
        Kings are generally not in the habit of saying "please".

Yes, thoughts on the fire: The Antifa-ggots who did this should be drawn and quartered in the streets for everyone to see.
        Why in the world do you think this has anything to do with anti-fascism?

Your suggestion of a return to public execution that is clearly cruel/unusual punishment and therefore in violation of the Constitution is absolutely an argument for anti-fascism, but that's a separate matter...
        past:
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:

Comment

Kings are generally not in the habit of saying "please".
          Think I am stupid enough to think that a "please" from you is sincere?

Why in the world do you think this has anything to do with anti-fascism?

Your suggestion of a return to public execution that is clearly cruel/unusual punishment and therefore in violation of the Constitution is absolutely an argument for anti-fascism, but that's a separate matter...
          The comments on the article seem to point towards that. Either way, whoever they are and whatever their cause, it isn't justified and they should be drawn and quartered. All they are doing is RAISING the price of everything there.

EDIT: because you edited your post

There should be a bit more wild west in our culture that teaches folks there are consequences for their actions. The justice system has gone left and soft. Criminals who murder people in cruel and unusual ways never get to die in the same manner if at all. I am a firm believer in massive penalties for crimes such as these.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I wasn't lying, jackass. 3 days wasn't enough for her to get her affairs in order.
            Hey, did you see what I posted? I didn't get enough paid time off either, but that's how life works.

"An error" you were happy to make, on purpose, to try and serve your narrative until I pointed it out.

Why does someone at Berkeley "deserve" more time than anyone else gets?
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Think I am stupid enough to think that a "please" from you is sincere?
              It was a sincere request. I can't control whether you believe that.

The comments on the article seem to point towards that. Either way, whoever they are and whatever their cause, it isn't justified and they should be drawn and quartered. All they are doing is RAISING the price of everything there.
              As you are echoing my sentiments, at least we can agree on something once in a while.

There should be a bit more wild west in our culture that teaches folks there are consequences for their actions. The justice system has gone left and soft. Criminals who murder people in cruel and unusual ways never get to die in the same manner if at all. I am a firm believer in massive penalties for crimes such as these.
              Well, people like you are why those words were included in the Constitution. Nobody was killed in this fire, so I'm not sure where the murder accusation is coming from. You're kind of frothing out of one side of your mouth while accusing me of being "triggered" out of the other...

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              Hey, did you see what I posted? I didn't get enough paid time off either, but that's how life works.
              Perhaps it shouldn't be?

"An error" you were happy to make, on purpose, to try and serve your narrative until I pointed it out.
              No, it was an error of ignorance. I honestly didn't know how much leave she got- I just knew she reached out to our community for help because she was in trouble.

Why does someone at Berkeley "deserve" more time than anyone else gets?
              I never said that. Everyone should have the same relief in such an event. Every employer, government or otherwise, should provide it.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Hahahhahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                  Hahahhahahahaa
                  Is this this your idea of contributing to discussion?

Go plant a tree to replace the oxygen you're stealing from the rest of us.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Is this this your idea of contributing to discussion?

Go plant a tree to replace the oxygen you're stealing from the rest of us.
                    Youre going to need more than one tree for yourself, Go plant a communal forest

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                      Youre going to need more than one tree for yourself, Go plant a communal forest
                      Christ, if you're gonna shit on a thread, at least be creative rather than recycling insults.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

Working...
                      X