Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super-exciting news: I just got a 240Z race car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the first one
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

First one. Classic. More Donohue / Sonoco Blue. Doesn't compete with the shape of the car.

What would it look like with the stripe wrapped under the nose like your other one? Always liked that.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        First one looks best to me.
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        I like the first one the most too.
        Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        I like the first one
        Originally posted by LateFan View Post
        First one. Classic. More Donohue / Sonoco Blue. Doesn't compete with the shape of the car.

What would it look like with the stripe wrapped under the nose like your other one? Always liked that.
        You guys have good taste, that's my favorite too ;D

I'll try wrapping the stripe all the way down and see how it looks :)
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

yup I concur the 1st one all the way. Also cool deal you are planing on doing with this....
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post

Looks yellow here, but basically a combo of the 2nd pic of Option2 and the first pic of option3 so from front and back and above it looks yellow, but from the side shots, blue haha
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              yup I concur the 1st one all the way. Also cool deal you are planing on doing with this....
              Thanks Sleeve! I really hope it helps people try out this sport and come to love it the way I do :)

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              Looks yellow here, but basically a combo of the 2nd pic of Option2 and the first pic of option3 so from front and back and above it looks yellow, but from the side shots, blue haha
              I gotcha!
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

hahah

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Dead link, bruh.

Comment

A spammer copied your title...

Comment

Originally posted by tim88325is View Post
                      A spammer copied your title...
                      The nerve!

Comment

For me, the S30 is up there with the 911(classic/930/964) in terms of desire. Someday I'd really love to have a clean example of one or the other.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I realized something today: I've still never owned a car with a forward-opening hood :grin:

Comment

Does the car have any history or is it a street car that someone turned into a race car? If it does have history, why not paint it an earlier livery? If not, the sky is the limit.

Will
                            '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                            '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                            '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                            '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                              Does the car have any history or is it a street car that someone turned into a race car? If it does have history, why not paint it an earlier livery? If not, the sky is the limit.

Will
                              The car was a street car until 1983, when it was turned into a race car and run with NASA and EMRA. I actually got the car's original and complete L26 engine with it, which is more cool than valuable but you never know in the future.

Comment

I tallied up the whopping 169 votes I received in the livery poll, and here are the final scores!

Type 1: 73 votes
                                Type 2: 27 votes
                                Type 3: 58 votes
                                Type 4: 11 votes

These are some designs I and various fans came up with in the meantime! If you have any opinions of these or any other ideas, feel free to share!

Thanks to LateFan and 2MaN for the suggestions!

Comment

Working...
                                X