No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your a group who destroys personal property of others who have no other relationship to whatever you deem needs to be protested other than it happens to be at that particular location. YOU personally feel this is constructive way to stop whateverisms protesting even though it has zero effect on the property/finances of the group you protest? Seems counterproductive and a bit fascistic using strong arm tactics to silence and bully groups you dont like. Pretty stupid strategy to mirror the very groups they despise. Just remember you will be the one with felony on your record for destruction of property if you partake in this, not the organiser or leader who is cheering you all on.

Comment

i'll be at a counter-protest with a veteran buddy at Chrissy Field in SF next weekend. you have my word that we will remain non-violent unless someone needs protection.

you can think that fascism, and racism, and discrimination, and the holocaust are all bad things without breaking windows.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

How do you feel about this? "When we BLOCK the road you STOP until we give you the clear to proceed". Then insulting the Police for restoring order.

Thoughts? What gives this group the right to block a road, and the authority to grant passage?
        Attached Files
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
          So your a group who destroys personal property of others who have no other relationship to whatever you deem needs to be protested other than it happens to be at that particular location. YOU personally feel this is constructive way to stop whateverisms protesting even though it has zero effect on the property/finances of the group you protest? Seems counterproductive and a bit fascistic using strong arm tactics to silence and bully groups you dont like. Pretty stupid strategy to mirror the very groups they despise. Just remember you will be the one with felony on your record for destruction of property if you partake in this, not the organiser or leader who is cheering you all on.
          all of these posts you made are all really bad strawmen attacks

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            How do you feel about this? "When we BLOCK the road you STOP until we give you the clear to proceed". Then insulting the Police for restoring order.

Thoughts? What gives this group the right to block a road, and the authority to grant passage?

I will not stop nor will i speed up for a protester who runs out in the road. I only pray I'm driving my big dually when it/if it ever happens. Not like i would be charged with anything. Running out in the road when no cross walk is present or giving the right away is J walking and you wont get in trouble. Its already happened here once before and the police pretty much said well get your dumb ass out of the road.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^His poorly worded point is the young ones completely missing the hypocrisy of fight fascism with fascism.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                ^His poorly worded point is the young ones completely missing the hypocrisy of fight fascism with fascism.
                :up:
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Agreed. I think I said something like that a while back
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

thank you.
                    and that is was the right side of the isle that passed civil rights, ended school segregation over the objections and filibusters of democrats
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                      thank you.
                      and that is was the right side of the isle that passed civil rights, ended school segregation over the objections and filibusters of democrats
                      Again you prove you don't know what a book is, or even meager google searches.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

lmao a the leap of logic to jump from talking about "fascism" to taking credit for the votes that approved the CRA & VRA

Comment

i have suspicions about whether Boston Antifa is a troll account.

i haven't heard anyone in the movement speak like this. and i disagree.

capitalism isn't perfect, but i want to help improve it.
                          it's already evident that i don't agree with conservatives or libertarians on everything, but we can engage in civil discourse- let's just keep it peaceful (which means don't bring your AR-15. i don't want anyone to take it away from you, but you don't need it for this purpose and i don't want to get my sapi plates out again).

i think this is a good argument for talking to us, and not necessarily trusting that some random facebook group actually says what we think...

cliff's notes: this right here is bullshit and as an anti-fascist, i disavow.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            I will not stop nor will i speed up for a protester who runs out in the road. I only pray I'm driving my big dually when it/if it ever happens. Not like i would be charged with anything. Running out in the road when no cross walk is present or giving the right away is J walking and you wont get in trouble. Its already happened here once before and the police pretty much said well get your dumb ass out of the road.
                            the police apprehended the guy who was driving the challenger. he's in jail. i'm not sure you should be so confident you wouldn't be charged with anything.

i mean, i'm not sure why i have to have an argument with you about why vehicular manslaughter is wrong, but here we are.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                              the police apprehended the guy who was driving the challenger. he's in jail. i'm not sure you should be so confident you wouldn't be charged with anything.

i mean, i'm not sure why i have to have an argument with you about why vehicular manslaughter is wrong, but here we are.

He intentionally mowed people down. Im talking about if there are people standing on the side walks with signs and shit and then decided they want to impede the flow of traffic by running out into it. At that point its your own damn fault if you get hit.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I think at that point your charge would change from manslaughter to negligence, but Im not a lawyer
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X