No announcement yet.

New Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics, love all the boxes around and the black/white contrast :). Not a huge fan of the xB or it's style, but to each his own.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

I have to say that you do amazing work! I love the location, angles, lighting, pretty much everything about the pics. The Scion is not my personal taste, but the car is not the work of art you are showing, it's the photography. And in that respect, you're killing it.

You have got to come down to San Diego and shoot the local e30 scene!!!! We have about 15 e30's + 4 or 5 e30 M3's that meet up on a regular basis. I defintely got to get you to shoot my car.

This is from socale36 cause all the e30 guys were to dumb to bring cameras: http://socale36.com/forum/index.php/topic,137.0.html. If you scroll down there are some good pics of the e30's. But check us out at www.socale30.com

e30 325is - e30 M3 [FOR SALE] - Audi S4 - '78 F-250 .....clicky clicky

Comment

Sticker crew!

Nice pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Gr00v3 View Post
          i attend a JC out here in socal right now but im hoping to transfer to a dedicated art school for photo pretty soon.
          Im seriously considering going to OTIS next year. Either that or SCAD in Georgia!

Yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by kommissar View Post
            I like the pictures and the location, but not the car. I can't stand those things.

Still, it is obvious you have some talent.

I could not agree more. Amazing pictures. You have talent.

I hate those minishoeboxes. Bone stock at least they are a utilitarian transportation device, when I see them all modded it just makes me think wtf why didn't you spend the money on something nice?

That is just my opinion.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

stupiest stickers in the world, what is this kid just out of jr high?

Comment

great photography!!! I really love the angles and the cropping and the lighting really sets it off. Im sure you will kill it at an art college.

Great stuff man much respect and support.

Ash-

Comment

Working...
                X